EDF Renewable Energy Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
EDF Renewable Energy, Inc. (EDF Renewable Energy), formerly, enXco, Inc., is an integrated energy company. The company designs, develops, constructs and operates renewable energy projects in the biogas, biomass, hydro, solar, wind and marine energy sectors; and provides storage solutions. It develops renewable energy projects for its own portfolio and also for third parties. EDF Renewable Energy’s major services include project management, construction, asset management and operation, and maintenance of electricity generation projects. The company has operations across North America. It is a subsidiary of EDF Energies Nouvelles SA. EDF Renewable Energy is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.
EDF Renewable Energy Inc Key Recent Developments
Jan 31,2018: EDF Energies Nouvelles commissions a 200 MW wind farm in the United States
Jan 31,2018: EDF Renewable Energy starts commercial operation at Red Pine wind project in Minnesota
Dec 14,2017: EDF Renewable Energy and Kimberly-Clark Announce Commercial Operation at Rock Falls Wind Project
Dec 11,2017: Commissioning Event Celebrates Operation of 179 Megawatt Switch Station 1 and Switch Station 2 Solar Projects in Apex, Nevada
Dec 05,2017: EDF Renewable Energy awarded behind-the-meter energy storage contractReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.