Duke Energy Indiana LLC - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2018 Update
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
- Company Snapshot Key Information Company Overview SWOT Snapshot Operational Metrics Duke Energy Indiana LLC, Operational Metrics, By Capacity Duke Energy Indiana LLC, Operational Metrics, By Transmission Duke Energy Indiana LLC, Operational Metrics, By Distribution Duke Energy Indiana LLC, Operational Metrics, By Customers Duke Energy Indiana LLC, Operational Metrics, By Sales Duke Energy Indiana LLC, Solar PV Parks Duke Energy Indiana LLC, Solar PV Parks, United States Duke Energy Indiana LLC, Thermal Power Plants Duke Energy Indiana LLC, Thermal Power Plants, United States Business Description Business Overview Major Products and Services History SWOT Analysis Overview Duke Energy Indiana LLC Strengths Business Model: Vertically-integrated Market Leadership: Indiana Duke Energy Indiana LLC Weaknesses Decline in Working Capital Duke Energy Indiana LLC Opportunities Infrastructure Investments Energy Diversification: Solar Prospective Growth in Demand for Electricity: the US Duke Energy Indiana LLC Threats Competition in Unregulated Markets Stringent Regulations Volatility in Electricity Prices Transmission and Distribution Network Security Key Employees Key Employee Biographies Locations And Subsidiaries Head Office Financial Deals Landscape Duke Energy Indiana LLC, Deals Summary Duke Energy Indiana LLC, Power, Deal Details Debt Offering Duke Energy Indiana Raises USD150 Million in Public Offering of Mortgage Bonds Due 2016 Duke Energy Indiana Raises USD350 Million in Public Offering of 4.9% Mortgage Bonds Due 2043 Duke Energy Indiana Completes Public Offering Of 4.2% Bond Due 2042 For US$250 Million Recent Developments Duke Energy Indiana LLC - Recent Developments Sep 21, 2018: Duke Energy reaches agreement with consumer groups on Edwardsport costs Aug 23, 2018: Indiana utility regulators approve proposal from Duke Energy and consumer groups that will lower electric rates Jan 10, 2018: Duke Energy Indiana customers set a new all-time winter peak record for energy use Jan 08, 2018: Duke Energy Ohio hires Amy Spiller as vice president of government and community affairs Dec 07, 2017: Duke Energy provides $700,000 in winter assistance funds in Indiana Aug 01, 2017: DEP Hosts Public Hearing On Pipeline Feb 27, 2017: Duke Energy Indiana's first solar power plant now producing clean, renewable energy for customers Feb 09, 2017: Duke Energy Indiana offers new incentives to drive economic development in local communities Jan 09, 2017: 2017 Cayuga Station Eagle Viewing Day cancelled due to maintenance activities Dec 21, 2016: Indiana utility regulators approve upgrades at Duke Energy Indiana's Markland Hydro Station Oct 26, 2016: In Indiana, Duke Energy installs free energy-saving products in Jeffersonville neighborhood Jul 07, 2016: Duke Energy to build 17MW solar plant at Crane naval station in US Jun 23, 2016: Duke Energy Indiana boosts economic development efforts in Bloomington and Terre Haute Mar 24, 2016: Duke Energy Indiana renews commitment to clean energy with upgrades at Markland Hydro Station Feb 10, 2016: Duke Energy Indiana brings new energy efficiency program to Terre Haute neighborhood Jan 15, 2016: More consumer groups support Edwardsport settlement with Duke Energy Indiana Jan 07, 2016: Duke Energy to build 17MW solar facility at Indiana naval base Dec 08, 2015: Duke Energy Indiana proposes revised plan to modernize its statewide electric grid Sep 18, 2015: Duke Energy reaches settlement with key consumer groups on Edwardsport operating costs Jul 15, 2015: Duke Energy Indiana brings new energy efficiency program to Bloomington May 28, 2015: Duke Energy to help prepare Jeffersonville port site for future development Aug 29, 2014: Duke Energy Indiana proposes plan to modernize its statewide electric grid Apr 01, 2014: Duke Energy, Piedmont Natural Gas seek proposals to build second major natural gas pipeline into North Carolina Feb 03, 2014: Duke Energy Indiana seeks proposals for solar energy Dec 06, 2013: Duke Energy nuclear executive to participate in panel discussion at New York energy symposium Dec. 11 Dec 03, 2013: Cliffside Steam Station renamed the James E. Rogers Energy Complex Jun 10, 2013: Duke Energy Indiana Begins Commercial Operation Of Edwardsport Power Plant Dec 27, 2012: IURC Decision Limits Cost Recovery On Duke Energy Indiana's Edwardsport IGCC Plant Oct 17, 2012: Duke Energy Indiana To Test Gasifier At Edwardsport IGCC Plant Jul 02, 2012: Consumer Groups File Testimony Opposing Edwardsport IGCC Settlement Apr 30, 2012: Duke Energy Indiana Reaches Settlement Agreement With Key Consumer Groups On Edwardsport Plant Costs Feb 27, 2012: Duke Energy Indiana Issues Request For Proposals For Purchased Power Mar 10, 2011: Duke Energy Indiana Proposes Cost Cap For Edwardsport Coal Gasification Plant Near Vincennes Dec 09, 2010: Duke Energy Indiana, Consumer Groups Agree To Renegotiate Edwardsport Coal Gasification Power Plant Cost Settlement Agreement Sep 17, 2010: Duke Energy Indiana Reaches Agreement With Key Consumer Groups On Edwardsport Coal Gasification Plant Cost Increase Nov 24, 2009: Duke Energy Indiana Announces Cost Update For Clean Coal Gasification Power Plant Sep 28, 2009: Norddeutsche Landesbank Closes Financing For enXco's Benton County Wind Farm In Indiana Sep 01, 2009: Duke Energy Indiana Launches Carbon Offsets Program Mar 07, 2016: Duke Energy reaches settlement to modernize statewide electric grid
- Appendix Report Scope GlobalData Coverage Benchmarking GlobalData’s Methodology Secondary Research Primary Research Contact Us Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Duke Energy Indiana LLC, Key Facts
- Duke Energy Indiana LLC, Operational Metrics, Capacity
- Duke Energy Indiana LLC, Operational Metrics, Transmission
- Duke Energy Indiana LLC, Operational Metrics, Distribution
- Duke Energy Indiana LLC, Operational Metrics, Customers
- Duke Energy Indiana LLC, Operational Metrics, Sales
- Duke Energy Indiana LLC, Solar PV Parks, United States
- Duke Energy Indiana LLC, Thermal Power Plants, United States
- Major Products and Services
- Duke Energy Indiana LLC, SWOT Analysis
- Duke Energy Indiana LLC, Key Employees
- Duke Energy Indiana LLC, Deals Summary
- Duke Energy Indiana Raises USD150 Million in Public Offering of Mortgage Bonds Due 2016
- Duke Energy Indiana Raises USD350 Million in Public Offering of 4.9% Mortgage Bonds Due 2043
- Duke Energy Indiana Completes Public Offering Of 4.2% Bond Due 2042 For US$250 Million