DCP Midstream, LLC - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
DCP Midstream, LLC (DCP Midstream), a joint venture between Spectra Energy and Phillips 66, gathers, processes, transports, stores and markets natural gas and natural gas liquids. It undertakes fractionation, transportation, marketing and trading natural gas liquids. The company also owns the general partner of DCP Midstream Partners LP, which gathers, treats, processes, transports, stores and sales of natural gas; NGL's and condensate; and propane. It operates through a network of plants, fractionating facilities and pipelines. The company caters to natural gas producers, natural gas marketers, large industrial customers, and electric utilities. DCP Midstream is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the US.
DCP Midstream, LLC Key Recent Developments
Apr 05, 2016: DCP Midstream To Eliminate 300 Jobs In US
Feb 01, 2016: DCP Midstream Announces Early Progress On 2016 Strategic Objectives
Oct 13, 2015: DCP Midstream Announces Renewed Long-Term Fee-Based Contract For New Zia II Permian Plant
Sep 08, 2015: Phillips 66, Spectra Energy Announce Plan To Strengthen DCP Midstream
Jan 30, 2015: DCP Midstream Announces Corporate RestructuringReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.