Competitor Landscape: Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma)
Competitor Landscape: Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma), briefings contain evaluations of ongoing development activities within the Systemic Sclerosis (SSc) market, together with analysis of current & potential future product positioning.
Key Highlights from the report -
The report comprises five key sections.Executive Summary:
- New Phase I study to evaluate drug-drug interactions could allow nintedanib to be administered concomitantly with relevant birth-control pills, potentially increasing the eligible patient population for nintedanib.
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals continues to present data for lenabasum at rheumatology conferences, as the company attempts to increase awareness of its late stage pipeline candidate, which could facilitate patient recruitment to its ongoing Phase III RESOLVE-1 trial.
- Completion of recruitment for SAR-156597's Phase II trial was confirmed ahead of its expected primary completion in Q4 2018.
Contains analysis of key market events that have occurred during the previous quarter and which have impacted the Systemic Sclerosis (SSc) landscape.Landscape Updates: Section contains the following analysis -
Pipeline Landscape: Section contains the following analysis -
- ‘Order of Entry’ analysis, containing detailed timeline forecasts for each drug in Phase II development or higher.
- ‘Direction of Travel’ analysis for currently approved therapies, together with an assessment of initial market entry strategies for key pipeline candidates.
Approved Product Landscape: Section contains the following analysis -
- An overview of pipeline candidates, containing snapshots of current development status.
Appendix: Data slides containing the following information -
- An overview of marketed product's lifecycle management initiatives.
- Current Early Stage Systemic Sclerosis Pipeline & candidate ‘Watch List’.
- Discontinued / Inactive Pipeline Candidates.
- Timeline Assumptions, including standard assumptions & drug-specific assumptions.
Reasons to buy
- The briefing is based on Sociable Pharma’s analysis of clinical trial data from company announcements (press releases, earnings calls) and clinical trial databases (clinicaltrials.gov)
- Sociable Pharma applies disease & drug specific assumptions in order to forecast US & EU approvals for drugs in Phase II development, or higher - these are outlined in the report Appendix
- Forecasts are presented in pipeline forecast figures & detailed tables
- ‘Market Entry’ & ‘Direction of Travel’ positioning analysis for pipeline & currently approved therapies is also provided.
- Provides details on forecast US & EU approvals for pipeline drugs in Phase II development or higher
- Includes potential positioning strategies that companies may adopt for their novel assets once they are approved & launched in the market
- Reviews ongoing lifecycle management strategies for existing players in the market
- A detailed methodology allows you to understand the forecast assumptions made, enabling cross comparison with your own internal forecasts.
- Introduction to Sociable Pharma’s ‘Competitor Landscape’
- Executive Summary
- Key Events & Landscape Updates
- Landscape Updates
- Order of Entry
- ‘Direction of Travel’ & Market Entry Strategies
- Pipeline Landscape
- Approved Product Development Landscape
- Lifecycle Development