Competitor Landscape: Spondyloarthritis
Competitor Landscape: Spondyloarthritis, briefings contain evaluations of ongoing development activities within the Spondyloarthritis (SpA) disease market, together with analysis of current & potential future product positioning.
Key Highlights from the report -
- Given that only 187 patients are currently enrolled in upadacitinib’s Phase II/III SELECT-Axis 1 trial in AS, it is assumed that AbbVie will need to run a Phase III program before filing.
- Secukinumab’s EU label update for PsA will bring it in-line with its US label, and is expected to become a key point of differentiation.
- Change in primary completion date of the Phase III COAST-X trial is not expected to influence ixekizumab’s regulatory timeline in any way, with Lilly stating that it expects to file for regulatory approval of ixekizumab in AS and nr-axSpA, simultaneously, by YE 2018.
Spondyloarthritis (SpA) report comprises four key sections.Executive Summary:
Contains analysis of key market events that have occurred during the previous month and which have impacted the Spondyloarthritis (SpA) landscape.Landscape Updates -
Pipeline Landscape: An overview of pipeline candidates, containing snapshots of current development status.Approved Product Landscape:
- ‘Order of Entry’ analysis, detailing timeline forecasts for each drug in Phase II development or higher.
- Timeline forecasts for each approved product’s lifecycle management initiatives.
- ‘Market Entry’ & ‘Direction of Travel’ positioning analysis for pipeline & currently approved therapies.
An overview of pipeline candidates, containing snapshots of current development status.Appendix -
- Current early-stage SpA pipeline & candidate ‘Watch List’.
- Timeline assumptions, including standard assumptions & drug-specific assumptions.
Reasons to buy
- The briefing is based on Sociable Pharma’s analysis of clinical trial data from company announcements (press releases, earnings calls) and clinical trial databases (clinicaltrials.gov)
- Sociable Pharma applies disease & drug specific assumptions in order to forecast US & EU approvals for drugs in Phase II development, or higher - these are outlined in the report Appendix
- Forecasts are presented in pipeline forecast figures & detailed tables
- ‘Market Entry’ & ‘Direction of Travel’ positioning analysis for pipeline & currently approved therapies is also provided.
- Provides details on forecast US & EU approvals for pipeline drugs in Phase II development or higher
- Includes potential positioning strategies that companies may adopt for their novel assets once they are approved & launched in the market
- Reviews ongoing lifecycle management strategies for existing players in the market
- A detailed methodology allows you to understand the forecast assumptions made, enabling cross comparison with your own internal forecasts.
- Introduction to Sociable Pharma’s Spondyloarthritis (SpA) ‘Competitor Landscape’
- Executive Summary
- Key Events & Landscape Updates
- Landscape Updates
- Order of Entry
- Key Competitor Market Entry Strategies
- Lifecycle Development
- Key Competitor ‘Direction of Travel’
- Pipeline Landscape
- Pipeline Summary
- Approved Product Development Landscape
- Lifecycle Development