Competitor Landscape: Sjögren's Syndrome
Competitor Landscape: Sjögren's Syndrome, briefings contain evaluations of ongoing development activities within the Sjogren's (Sjögren) syndrome market, together with analysis of current & potential future product positioning.
Key Highlights from the report -
- Primary completion date of Phase II RSLV-132 trial changed from October 2018 to July 2018 and status changed from ‘active, not recruiting’ to ‘completed’.
- Gilead announced that data from the Phase II study in Sjogren’s (Sjögren) syndrome is anticipated in H1 2019.
- GSK announced that proof-of-concept data for its Phase II belimumab + rituximab trial in Sjogren’s (Sjögren) syndrome is expected in H1 2020.
Sjogren's Syndrome (Sjögren) report includes four key sections.Executive Summary:
Contains analysis of key market events that have occurred during the previous month and which have impacted the Sjogren's (Sjögren) syndrome market landscape.Landscape Updates: Section contains the following analysis -
Pipeline Landscape: Section contains the following analysis -
- ‘Order of Entry’ analysis, detailing timeline forecasts for each drug in Phase II development or higher, and timeline forecasts for each approved product’s lifecycle management initiatives.
Appendix: Contains the following information -
- An overview of pipeline candidates, containing snapshots of current development status.
- Current Early Stage Sjogren's (Sjögren) syndrome Pipeline & candidate ‘Watch List’.
- Timeline Assumptions, including standard assumptions & drug-specific assumptions.
Reasons to buy
- The briefing is based on Sociable Pharma’s analysis of clinical trial data from company announcements (press releases, earnings calls) and clinical trial databases (clinicaltrials.gov)
- Sociable Pharma applies disease & drug specific assumptions in order to forecast US & EU approvals for drugs in Phase II development, or higher - these are outlined in the report Appendix
- Forecasts are presented in pipeline forecast figures & detailed tables
- ‘Market Entry’ & ‘Direction of Travel’ positioning analysis for pipeline & currently approved therapies is also provided.
- Provides details on forecast US & EU approvals for pipeline drugs in Phase II development or higher
- Includes potential positioning strategies that companies may adopt for their novel assets once they are approved & launched in the market
- Reviews ongoing lifecycle management strategies for existing players in the market
- A detailed methodology allows you to understand the forecast assumptions made, enabling cross comparison with your own internal forecasts.
- Introduction to Sociable Pharma’s ‘Competitor Landscape’
- Executive Summary
- Key Events & Landscape Updates
- Landscape Updates
- Order of Entry
- Pipeline Landscape
- Overview: Pipeline Candidates (≥ Phase II)