Competitor Landscape: Psoriasis
Competitor Landscape: Psoriasis, briefings contain evaluations of ongoing development activities within the psoriasis market, together with analysis of current & potential future product positioning.
Key Highlights from the report -
The report comprises five key sections.Executive Summary:
- Certolizumab pegol may find a niche in PsO patients looking to conceive, due to its global approval for use in women of childbearing age
- Novartis seeks to identify additional points of differentiation for secukinumab vs. competing biologics by further exploring efficacy and safety in pediatrics and alternative dosing formulations & strategies
- BMS-986165 could become the first TYK-2 inhibitor to be approved for PsO, pending positive data from the recently registered Phase III trials
Contains analysis of key market events that have occurred during the previous quarter and which have impacted the Psoriasis landscape.Landscape Updates -
Pipeline Landscape: An overview of pipeline candidates, containing snapshots of current development status.Approved Product Landscape:
- ‘Order of Entry’ analysis, detailing timeline forecasts for each drug in Phase II development or higher.
- Timeline forecasts for each approved product’s lifecycle management initiatives.
- ‘Direction of Travel’ positioning analysis for pipeline & currently approved therapies.
An overview of pipeline candidates, containing snapshots of current development status.Appendix - Data slides containing the following information -
- Current Early Stage Psoriasis Pipeline & candidate ‘Watch List’.
- Timeline Assumptions, including standard assumptions & drug specific assumptions.
Reasons to buy
- The briefing is based on Sociable Pharma’s analysis of clinical trial data from company announcements (press releases, earnings calls) and clinical trial databases (clinicaltrials.gov)
- Sociable Pharma applies disease & drug specific assumptions in order to forecast US & EU approvals for drugs in Phase II development, or higher - these are outlined in the report Appendix
- Forecasts are presented in pipeline forecast figures & detailed tables
- ‘Market Entry’ & ‘Direction of Travel’ positioning analysis for pipeline & currently approved therapies is also provided.
- Provides details on forecast US & EU approvals for pipeline drugs in Phase II development or higher
- Includes potential positioning strategies that companies may adopt for their novel assets once they are approved & launched in the market
- Reviews ongoing lifecycle management strategies for existing players in the market
- A detailed methodology allows you to understand the forecast assumptions made, enabling cross comparison with your own internal forecasts.
- Introduction to Sociable Pharma’s ‘Competitor Landscape’
- Executive Summary
- Key Events & Landscape Updates
- Landscape Updates
- Order of Entry
- Key Competitor Market Entry Strategies
- Lifecycle Development
- Direction of Travel for Marketed Products
- Pipeline Landscape
- Pipeline Summary
- Approved Product Development Landscape
- Lifecycle Development