Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests (In Vitro Diagnostics) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model
Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests (In Vitro Diagnostics) - Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model is built to visualize quantitative market trends within In Vitro Diagnostics therapeutic area.
Aging populations and increasing disease awareness mean that colorectal cancer (CRC) screening has become a priority for many countries. A greater number of eligible inhabitants coupled with implementation of numerous national screening campaigns means that this in vitro diagnostics market is expected to grow across all regions during the forecast period. There are major disparities in the devices used for CRC screening around the world.
Invasive colonoscopy procedures are the predominant method used for CRC screening in North America, as well as some European, APAC and Middle East & Africa countries. Conversely, many countries outside of North America instead use non-invasive tests for CRC screening, such as the guaiac fecal occult blood test (gFOBT) or immunochemical fecal occult blood test (iFOBT OR FIT) kits. More recently, the release of new devices, such as fecal DNA testing kits and blood-based assays for CRC screening has also been contributing to market growth, especially in the US.
Each of the covered 39 country’s color-coded and fully-sourced market models are equipped with epidemiology based indications with procedure volumes. To increase the data transparency, the interactive excel deliverable covers installed base, new sales volumes, product usage, average selling prices, market size and company share/rank analysis (wherever available). Moreover, analyst comments with qualitative insight offer context for quantitative data.
Key Inclusions of the market model
Currently marketed Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests and evolving competitive landscape -
- Insightful review of the key industry trends.
- Annualized total Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015-2028.
- Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, Regional and Country level market specific insights -
- Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition GlobalData analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
- SWOT analysis for this Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests market.
- Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for this Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
- Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
- Country specific reimbursement policies.
- Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources enable the model to provide extensive and accurate overview of the market. Demand and supply-side primary sources are integrated within the syndicated models, including Key Opinion Leaders. In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases, and proprietary online databases.Companies covered:
Eiken Chemical Co Ltd, HemoCue AB, Hemosure, Inc., Medline Industries Inc, Quidel Corp, Sekisui Diagnostics LLC, Epigenomics AG, Exact Sciences Corp, Aerscher Diagnostics, LLC, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Immunostics, Inc., Moore Medical, Inc., Propper Manufacturing Co Inc.Countries covered:
United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.Scope
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for -
Reasons to buy
- CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Thyroid Function Tests marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
- Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
- Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
The model will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track device sales in the global and country-specific Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests market from 2015-2028.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
this is delivered as an Excel file.