Bladder Cancer: Dynamic Market Forecast to 2026
Bladder cancer is a rapidly evolving field in which new developments are constantly influencing the market landscape. The Dynamic Market Forecast is designed to help clients stay abreast of the latest news in the bladder cancer space, including regulatory, commercial, and clinical events as well as understand how all of these events will impact the projected market forecast.
The Dynamic Market Forecast consists of a slide deck detailing key market-impacting events that have occurred since the last publication of the Bladder Cancer report, which reflects the projected influence of these events on the future bladder cancer market.
The Key Events covered in this Bladder Cancer Dynamic Market Forecast include -
Components of the slide deck include -
- Developers Turn Focus to Combination Regimens
- New Players Set to Shake Up NMIBC Space
Other events included in the analysis include -
- Timeline of market-impacting events
- Key clinical trial landscape updates
- Detailed analysis of the most impactful events, including new primary research to gain Key Opinion Leader perspective
- Overview of updates to the forecast model based on anticipated future impact of events
- Forward-looking events calendar listing expected key updates to the Bladder Cancer competitive space through December 2018
Reasons to buy
- Regulatory filings
- Approval decisions
- Pricing changes
- Patent litigation
- Clinical trial data announcements
- Clinical trial failures
- Clinical trial timeline updates.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global bladder cancer market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global bladder cancer market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- 1. Dynamic Market Forecast Overview
- 1.1 Related Reports
- 1.2 Upcoming Related Reports
- 2. Executive Summary
- 2.1 Key Updates To The Bladder Cancer Market Dynamic
- 2.2 Key Events Affecting The Bladder Cancer Competitive Landscape 9-
- 2.3 Clinical Trial Landscape Updates 12-
- 2.4 Competitive Landscape Changes
- 2.5 Market Insight On Key Events
- 3. Event 1: Developers Turn Focus To Combination Regimens
- 3.1 Key Updates To The Locally Advanced/Metastatic Setting 17-
- 3.2 Roche, Tecentriq (atezolizumab) 19-
- 3.3 Merck & Co., Keytruda (pembrolizumab) 21-
- 3.4 AstraZeneca, Imfinzi (durvalumab) + tremelimumab
- 3.5 Pfizer and Merck KGaA , Bavencio (avelumab)
- 3.6 What Do Physicians Think? 25-
- 3.7 Eli Lilly, Cyramza (ramucirumab)
- 3.8 Immunomedics, IMMU-132
- 3.9 Reimbursement In The UK Highlights Cost Effectiveness Concerns
- 3.10 Other Developments Of Interest 34-
- 3.11 Summary/Trends
- 3.12 Sources 37-
- 4. Event 2: New Players Set To Shake Up NMIBC Space
- 4.1 Key Updates To The NMIBC Space
- 4.2 Insight On Key Events
- 4.3 Summary/Trends
- 4.4 Sources
- 5. Events Calendar 44-
- 6. Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Primary Research 48-
- 6.3 About The Authors 50-
- 6.4 About GlobalData
- 6.5 Contact Us
- 6.6 Disclaimer