BioClinica Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
BioClinica Inc (BioClinica), formerly Bio-Imaging Technologies, Inc., is a clinical trials services provider. The company’s cloud-based offerings comprise medical image management solutions; electronic data capture (EDC) solutions; clinical data management; clinical trial management systems (CTMS); and eClinical solutions; among others. It also offers cardiac safety monitoring services such as ECG analysis and Digital Holter analysis, TQT study, blood pressure and pulse wave analysis and medical imaging. BioClinica offers its services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device companies and contract research organizations. The company has presence in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia. BioClinica is headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, the US.
BioClinica Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 18,2019: Bioclinica launches NAFLD/NASH clinical trials practice
Jun 25,2018: Bioclinica Introduces Expanded and Enhanced 'SMART' Technology Suite Available with Medical Imaging, EDC and IRT Combined
Apr 11,2018: Bioclinica Announces Executive Hires and Promotion
Mar 07,2018: Bioclinica Wins Clinical Informatics News Best Practices Award for Transformational Medical Imaging in Clinical Trials: SMART Submit
Feb 21,2018: Bioclinica Delivers Individual Case Safety Report (ICSR) Processing with Quality and Consistency While Crossing One Million Case Milestone in 2017Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.