Beach Energy Ltd (BPT) - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Beach Energy Ltd (Beach) is an independent upstream oil and gas company. It carries out the exploration, development, production, processing and transportation of crude oil and natural gas. The company has operated and non-operated, onshore and offshore, oil and gas production from producing basins across Australia and New Zealand. Beach’s asset portfolio includes ownership interests in oil and gas infrastructure, including the Moomba processing facility and Otway Gas plant and a suite of high potential exploration prospects. The company’s producing assets include Cooper, offshore Otway and Bass basins. It also has permits in the onshore Otway, Bonaparte, Browse, Taranaki and the Canterbury basins. Beach is headquartered in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
Beach Energy Ltd Key Recent Developments
Sep 23,2020: BP receives all regulatory approvals for drilling Ironbark-1 well
Sep 22,2020: Cue completes Ironbark-1 regulatory approvals
Aug 17,2020: NWS project participants agree key principles for gas processing
Aug 17,2020: Beach and Diamond signs new rig contract
Jul 17,2020: BP receives approval from NOPSEMA to drill Ironbark-1 wellReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.