Australia Meat Substitutes Market Size and Trend Analysis by Categories and Segment, Distribution Channel, Packaging Formats, Market Share, Demographics and Forecast, 2021-2026
GlobalData’s Country Profile report on the meat substitute sector in the Australia provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
The Australian meat substitutes sector was led by soy based category in value terms, in 2021. The single cell protein (Fungi/Algae) category is forecast to register fastest value growth during 2021-2026. Hypermarkets & supermarkets accounted for the leading share in the distribution of meat substitutes products in the country. Monde Nissin Corporation., Conagra Brands, Inc, and Life Health Foods are the top three companies in the Australian Meat substitutes sector.
Reasons to Buy
- Per capita consumption of meat substitute was higher in the Australia than both the global and regional levels in 2021
- Soy based was the largest category in value terms in the Australian meat substitute sector
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Australian meat substitute sector
- Monde Nissin Corporation., Conagra Brands, Inc, and Life Health Foods are the top three companies in the Australian Meat substitutes sector.
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
- Report Scope
- Executive Summary
- Part 1: Market Environment
- Value and Volume Share of Australia in the Global and Asia-Pacific Markets
- Growth Analysis of Australia Compared to Other Leading Countr