Australia Destination Tourism Insight Report Including International Arrivals, Domestic Trips, Key Source/Origin Markets, Trends, Tourist Profiles, Spend Analysis, Key Infrastructure Projects and Attractions, Risks and Future Opportunities, 2023 UpdateSummary
Analysis of destination markets, infrastructure and attractions, main and emerging source markets, as well as risks and opportunities in Australia. This report explores the types of travelers that visit the region as well as a SWOT analysis.Key Highlights
According to the analysis conducted by GlobalData, it is projected that the segment of group travel will experience a significant growth rate of xx% compounded annually from the year 2022 to 2027.
In 2019, Tourism Australia took the initiative to release a series of informative consumer factsheets specifically tailored for high-value travelers. These factsheets were made readily available to both individuals and businesses, serving as a valuable resource for anyone interested in exploring the tourism potential of Australia.
In comparison to the rest of the world and the APAC region (xx), Australia has a comparatively low risk score of xx. The macroeconomic (xx) and political environment (xx) is stable, and the public has great faith in government officials.
The years 2020 and 2021 witnessed a significant decline in business travel, primarily attributable to the far-reaching impact of the unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic. In the year 2021, we observed a significant decline in inbound business travel when compared with leisure and VFR (Visiting Friends and Relatives) segments.Scope
Reasons to Buy
- This report is part of GlobalData's Destination Market Insights Series. These reports provide an in-depth analysis of a tourist destination and its key source markets, as well as an assessment of the trends and issues in the covered destination market, in this case Australia.
- Obtain a clear and detailed insight into new developments in two popular tourist destinations.
- Use data and analysis to explore trends related to international arrivals and spending, tourism segments as well as construction, foreign direct investments (FDI), airlines and hotel developments.
- Gain a better understanding of the opportunities in the market, as well as the risks, to support better business decisions.
- Key Trends
- Tourism Construction Projects
- Foreign Direct Investment
- COVID-19 Impact
- Growth Source Market
- Type of Tourism
- Destination Focus
- Reginal Risk Index and SWOT Analysis