Arup Group Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company’s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Arup Group Limited (Arup) is a provider of professional and consultancy services. It offers services related to designing, planning, engineering, consulting and technical specialists. The company primarily focuses on structural engineering providing services from building design, economics and planning, advisory, infrastructure design, to management consulting and specialized technical services. Arup provides its services to arts and culture, aviation, commercial property, education, energy, government, healthcare, highways, hotels and leisure, maritime, mining, rail, residential, resources and waste, retail, science and industry, sport, and water industries. It has operations across the Americas, Australasia, East Asia, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Arup is headquartered in London, the UK.
Arup Group Limited Key Recent Developments
Apr 02,2018: Arup names Peter Chamley as chairman of Arup in Australasia
Mar 27,2018: Construction Launch For New Chiesi Farmaceutici Headquarters
Dec 20,2017: Arup appoints Sheba Hafiz as West Coast Water Leader
Dec 05,2017: Arup Group: Port Drive Upgrade awarded ‘Excellent’ rating for sustainable design
Dec 05,2017: Arup Group: Port Drive Upgrade awarded ‘Excellent’ rating for sustainable designReasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.