Acute Coronary Syndrome: Competitive Landscape to 2026
Acute coronary syndrome (ACS) refers to a spectrum of myocardial ischemic states caused by the disruption of atherosclerotic plaques in the coronary arteries. The syndrome is precipitated by coronary artery occlusion (stenosis), which results in ischemia and myocardial necrosis. The development of ACS is heavily influenced by diet and lifestyle, and can manifest as myocardial infarction (MI) or unstable angina (UA).
This report provides an assessment of the pipeline, clinical, and commercial landscape of ACS. Overall, GlobalData expects new drug approvals to drive ACS market growth over the next decade (2016-2026).
Reasons to buy
- This report combines data from the Pharma Intelligence Center with in-house analyst expertise to provide a competitive assessment of the disease marketplace. Components of the slide deck include -
- Pipeline Assessment: regional breakdown, promising late-stage products, early-stage pipeline by molecule type
- Clinical Trials Assessment: trial breakdown by phase, leading industry and non-industry sponsors, enrollment analytics
- Commercial Assessment: leading marketed products, current and future players
- Competitive Landscape Analysis: key market events (2016-2026).
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Acute Coronary Syndrome market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global Acute Coronary Syndrome market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
- 1. Preface
- 1.1 Table of Contents
- 1.2 Abbreviations
- 1.3 Related Reports
- 1.4 Upcoming Related Reports
- 2. Executive Summary
- 2.2 Key Findings
- 2.2 Key Events
- 3. Introduction
- 3.1 Report Scope
- 3.2 Disease Overview and Epidemiology
- 4. Pipeline Assessment
- 4.1 Pipeline Overview
- 4.2 Pipeline Breakdown by Region/Country
- 4.3 Pipeline Breakdown by Molecule Type and Target
- 4.4 Drug Review Designations
- 4.5 Products in Clinical Development
- 5. Clinical Trial Assessment
- 5.1 Clinical Trials Overview
- 5.2 Top Sponsors of Clinical Trials in Acute Coronary Syndrome
- 5.3 Trial Breakdown by Region
- 5.4 Therapy Area Perspective
- 5.5 Enrollment Analytics
- 6 Commercial Assessment
- 6.1 Leading Marketed Products
- 6.2 Current & Future Players
- 7. Competitive Landscape Analysis (2016-2025)
- 7.1 Events Classification Overview
- 7.2 US
- 7.3 5EU
- 7.4 Japan/China
- 8 Appendix
- 8.1 Sources
- 8.2 Methodology
- 8.3 Key Events Included in the Analysis
- 8.4 About the Authors
- 8.5 About GlobalData
- 8.6 Disclaimer