The AES Corp - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2018 Update
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalData’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors’ business structure and strategies with GlobalData’s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
- Company Snapshot Key Information Company Overview SWOT Snapshot Operational Metrics The AES Corp, Operational Metrics, By Capacity The AES Corp, Operational Metrics, By Customers The AES Corp, Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information The AES Corp, Operational Metrics, By Sales The AES Corp, Wind Farms The AES Corp, Wind Farms, United States The AES Corp, Solar PV Parks The AES Corp, Solar PV Parks, Australia The AES Corp, Hydro Power Plants The AES Corp, Hydro Power Plants, Brazil The AES Corp, Biopower Plants The AES Corp, Biopower Plants, Hungary The AES Corp, Thermal Power Plants The AES Corp, Thermal Power Plants, India Business Description Business Overview Andes SBU Overview Brazil SBU Overview Corporate and Other Overview Eurasia SBU Overview MCAC SBU Overview The US SBU Overview Major Products and Services History SWOT Analysis Overview The AES Corp Strengths Diversified Generation Portfolio Strong Foothold in the Market Cost Efficiency The AES Corp Weaknesses Declining Working Capital The AES Corp Opportunities Focus on Emerging Markets in Asia Increase in Demand for Electricity: the US Projects Under Construction The AES Corp Threats Changes in Government Regulations Competitive Environment Risks from International Operations Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios Key Employees Key Employee Biographies Company Statement Locations And Subsidiaries Head Office Other Locations & Subsidiaries Financial Deals Landscape The AES Corp, Deals Summary The AES Corp, Power, Deal Details Asset Transactions AES Tiete Energia Acquires Solar Power Plant in Guaimbe, Brazil from Cobra Brasil Servicos, Comunicacoes e Energia for USD193 Million AES to Acquire Energetica I Wind Farm in Argentina AES Tiete Energia Acquires Boa Hora Solar Power Complex in Pernambuco, Brazil from European Energy, Eolica Tecnologia, Solar Tecnologia for USD24 million AES Tiete Energia Acquires Alto Sertao II Wind Farm in Bahia, Brazil from Renova Energia for USD191.6 Million AES Gener to Acquire 40% Stake in Alto Maipo Hydroelectric Project in Chile from Minera Los Pelambres Nebras Power, AES and Mitsui to Invest USD50 Million in Solar Power Plant in Jordan AES to Invest USD1.2 Billion in Expansion of Masinloc Coal Fired Power Plant In Philippines AES Gener Acquires 50% Stake in Guacolda Coal Fired Power Plant In Chile from Empresas Copec and Inversiones Ultraterra for USD728 Million AES Gener To Invest US$572 Million In Los Andes Solar Power Project In Antofagasta, Chile Gas Natural Atlantico and Costa Norte LNG Terminal Complete Project Financing for AES Colon Project in Panama AES El Salvador and Corporacion Multi Inversiones Complete Project Financing of USD112 Million for Bosphorus Solar Project in El Salvador AES Completes Project Financing of USD2 Billion for Southland Repowering Project in California, US OPGC And AES Announce Project Financing Of US$1.6 Billion For Expansion Of Ib Valley Thermal Plant In Odisha, India AES Gener And Mitsubishi Announce Project Financing Of US$1 Billion For Cochrane Power Plant In Chile AES Levant Announces Project Financing Of US$270 Million For Al Manakher Power Plant In Jordan AES Completes Project Financing Of US$25.7 Million For Yelvertoft Wind Farm In Northamptonshire, UK The AES Completes Project Financing Of US$30.6 Million For Sixpenny Wood Wind Power Project In Yorkshire, UK Venture Financing Main Street Power Raises Additional US$1.9 Million In Venture Financing Private Equity Actis and CDC Group Complete Acquisition of 56% Stake in AES-Sonel from AES Partnerships AES India Forms Partnership with Mitsubishi to Construct Energy Storage System in Delhi, India Siemens Forms Joint Venture with AES Mitsui Forms Partnership with AES and Nebras Power to Develop Solar Power Plant in Jordan AES Distributed Energy Forms Partnership with ImMODO Energy Services AES Energy Storage to Form Partnership with Mitsubishi Eaton to Form Partnership with AES Energy Storage AES to Form Joint Venture with Grupo Bal Equity Offering AES Completes Secondary Offering of Shares for USD787.9 Million AES Gener Announces Private Placement Of Shares For US$152 Million Debt Offering AES Raises USD500 Million in Public Offering of 4% Notes Due 2021 AES Raises USD500 Million in Public Offering of 4.5% Notes Due 2023 AES Raises USD500 Million in Public Offering of 5.125% Notes Due 2027 IPALCO Enterprises Prices Private Placement of 3.7% Notes Due 2024 for USD405 Million AES Argentina Generacion Raises USD300 Million in Public Offering of 7.75% Bonds Due 2024 AES Raises USD500 Million in Public Offering of 6% Notes Due 2026 AES Gener Raises USD425 Million in Public Offering of 5% Bonds Due 2025 Ipalco Enterprises Raises USD405 Million in Private Placement of 3.45% Notes Due 2020 AES Raises USD575 Million in Public Offering Of 5.5% Senior Notes Due 2025 AES Gener Raises USD800 Million in Public Offering of 4.875% Bonds Due 2029 DPL Raises USD200 Million in Private Placement of 6.75% Notes Due 2019 AES Raises USD775 Million In Public Offering Of Notes Due 2019 AES Completes Public Offering Of 5.5% Notes Due 2024 For US$750 Million AES Gener Completes Private Placement Of 8.375% Bonds Due 2073 For US$450 Million AES Completes Public Offering Of 4.875% Notes Due 2023 For US$250 Million AES Completes Public Offering Of 4.875% Notes Due 2023 For US$500 Million Asset Transactions Electricite de France and Andes Mining & Energy Complete Project Financing for Acquisition of Power Generating Assets in Chile from AES Gener Dynegy Acquires Remaining Interest in Zimmer Power Project and Miami Fort Power Project in Ohio, US from DPL for USD50 Million Sojitz Acquires 90% Stake in AES Kelanitissa Power Plant in Sri Lanka from AES ALLETE Clean Energy Acquires Armenia Mountain Wind Farm in Pennsylvania, US from AES for USD108 Million Nebras Power Acquires 24% Stake in Al-Manakhir Thermal Power Plant in Jordan from AES Synd Holdco Completes Acquisition of Sixpenny Wood Wind Farm from AES for USD37.5 Million Synd Holdco Completes Acquisition of North Rhins Wind Farm from AES for USD40.2 Million Synd Holdco Completes Acquisition of Yelvertoft Wind Farm from AES for USD30 Million Estrella-Linda to Acquire 8% Interest in AES’ Business in Dominican Republic for USD96 Million SYND Holdco Completes Acquisition of Drone Hill Wind Farm in UK from AES for USD52.3 Million Global Infrastructure Partners Acquires Approximately 49.9% Stake in Guacolda Coal Fired Power Plant from AES Gener for USD728 Million Tata Power Renewable Energy Acquires Wind Farm From AES Saurashtra Windfarms For US$24.2 Million Allete Clean Energy Completes Acquisition Of Three Wind Farms In US From AES For US$27 Million Allete Clean Energy To Acquire Armenia Mountain Wind Energy Project From AES In US GDF Suez To Acquire 14% Stake In Escombreras Power Plant From AES In Spain PPL Generation Completes Acquisition Of AES Ironwood And AES Prescott From AES Corporation For US$302 Million Acquisition SMC Global Power Completes Acquisition of 49% Stake in Masinloc Power Partners from Gen Plus for USD850 Million SMC Global Power Completes Acquisition of 51% Stake in Masinloc Power Partners from AES for USD1.05 Billion Generadora Metropolitana Acquires Sociedad Electrica Santiago from AES Gener for USD300 Million AES and Alberta Investment Management Complete Acquisition of sPower from Fir Tree Partners for USD1.6 Billion CPFL Energia Acquires AES Sul from AES IGS Energy Acquires DPL Energy Resources from DPL AES Acquires Main Street Power La Caisse de depot et placement du Quebec Acquires 15% Interest in AES US Investments from AES for USD247 Million Koc Holding and Aygaz to Acquire Remaining 49.62% Joint Venture Interest in AES Entek Elektrik Uretimi from AES for USD125 Million Electricity Generating Public Company Completes Acquisition of 40.95% Interest in Masinloc Power Partners from AES for USD453 Million MS Solar, Main Street Power And National Bank Of Arizona Invest US$100 Million In OneRoof Energy China Three Gorges New Energy To Acquire 49% Stake In Jianghe Rural Electrification Development From AES For US$48 Million Recent Developments The AES Corp - Recent Developments Apr 28, 2011: Seven Companies Shortlisted For 150 MW Wind Power Plant In Taza, Morocco Jul 25, 2008: Bangladesh Receives Only One Bid For Its 450 MW Bibiyana Power Plant Apr 15, 2010: NYSPSC Approves Construction Of Energy Storage System Dec 17, 2009: FERC Authorizes LNG Terminal By Jordan Cove, Reaffirms AES Sparrows Point Apr 07, 2009: AES Highgrove’s Proposal For Construction Of 300 MW Power Station In California Rebuffed Dec 30, 2008: AES To Receive Approval From Vietnam For Coal Fired Power Plant Nov 26, 2008: AES Receives Approval From West Virginia For Laurel Mountain Wind Project Aug 06, 2008: Mei Golan Receives Conditional License To Build 400 MW Wind Farm In Golan, Israel Jun 19, 2008: AES, Acciona, EDP Renovaveis Receives Approval For 229 MW Wind Farm Jul 11, 2017: Siemens and AES Join Forces to Create Fluence, a New Global Energy Storage Technology Company Feb 07, 2017: Measure Partners With AES To Deploy Drones At Record Scale For The Energy Industry Dec 01, 2016: ENGIE And AES Andres Leverage Core Strengths To Provide Reliable And Competitive LNG Supply In The Caribbean Oct 22, 2015: AES Beaver Valley coal power plant to shut down two years ahead of schedule Sep 30, 2013: AES Scraps Proposal For Sparrows Point LNG Terminal In Baltimore County, US Nov 01, 2012: AES To Restructure Its Corporate Support And Subsidiary Business Operations Oct 18, 2011: AES Announces New Organizational Structure And Executive Leadership Changes Dec 04, 2010: AES Supports Progress On US - Korea Free Trade Agreement Nov 14, 2010: US Launches First Wind Power Partnership With Pakistan Sep 15, 2010: AES Energy And Samsung SDI Sign Joint Development And Supply Agreement For Multi-Megawatt Energy Storage Systems Aug 10, 2010: AES Dominicana To Construct Natural Gas-Fuelled Power Plant In Los Mina, Dominican Republic Apr 06, 2010: Jordan And AES Discuss Possible Cooperation In Power Generation Jan 10, 2010: AES Plans To Set Up 82.5 MW Wind Farm In California Oct 23, 2009: Sinovel, AES Signs Strategic Framework Agreement Sep 06, 2009: AES, Mei Golan To Partner For 200 MW Wind Farm In Golan Heights, Israel Aug 27, 2009: AES Plans Sale Of Its Power Plants In Pakistan Jun 28, 2009: AES Wind Plans To Build Clinton-Tipton County Windmill Project In Ohio Dec 16, 2008: AES Geo Signs Agreement To Build Wind Farm In Bulgaria Oct 09, 2008: AES Commences Construction Of Windfarm Project In Pennsylvania Sep 17, 2008: Greenhouse Gas, AES Sign Agreement With Google For Carbon Offset Projects Jul 03, 2008: AES Expands Its Wind Platform in China Feb 14, 2008: AES Plans To Build Wind Farm In West Virginia Aug 09, 2007: AES Expands Wind Generation Business Into China Sep 24, 2008: AES Commences Operations Of Buffalo Gap 3 Wind Farm Expansion, Texas Aug 07, 2018: AES' Positive Momentum Continues in the Second Quarter May 08, 2018: AES Advances Its Strategic Transformation and Delivers Strong First Quarter 2018 Results Nov 02, 2017: AES Reports Third Quarter 2017 Financial Results; Reaffirms 2017 Guidance and Long-Term Expectations Aug 08, 2017: AES Reports Second Quarter 2017 Financial Results May 08, 2017: AES Reports First Quarter 2017 Financial Results; Reaffirms 2017 Guidance and Long-Term Expectations Feb 27, 2017: AES Achieves 2016 Guidance; Sets Growth Target of 8% to 10% Through 2020 Nov 04, 2016: AES Reports Strong Year-to-Date Cash Flow and Reaffirms Full-Year 2016 Guidance Aug 05, 2016: AES Reports Strong Cash Results for Second Quarter 2016: Consolidated Net Cash Provided by Operating Activities of $723 Million and Proportional Free Cash Flow of $417 Million May 09, 2016: AES Reports First Quarter 2016 Proportional Free Cash Flow of $253 Million and Adjusted Earnings Per Share of $0.13 Feb 24, 2016: AES Reports 2015 Proportional Free Cash Flow of $1,241 Million and Adjusted EPS of $1.22 Nov 05, 2015: AES Reports Third Quarter 2015 Proportional Free Cash Flow of $621 Million and Adjusted Earnings Per Share of $0.39 Aug 10, 2015: AES Reports Second Quarter 2015 Adjusted Earnings Per Share of $0.25 and Proportional Free Cash Flow of $62 Million; Reaffirms 2015 Guidance Ranges for All Metrics May 11, 2015: AES Reports First Quarter 2015 Adjusted Earnings Per Share of $0.25 and Proportional Free Cash Flow of $265 Million; Reaffirms 2015 Guidance Ranges for All Metrics Feb 26, 2015: AES Reports 2014 Adjusted EPS of $1.30; Updates 2015 Guidance; Announces $400 Million Share Repurchase Authorization Jan 26, 2015: AES Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2014 Financial Results Conference Call to be Held on Thursday, February 26, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. EST Dec 15, 2014: AES Announces 100% Increase in Regular Quarterly Dividend Nov 06, 2014: AES Reports Third Quarter 2014 Adjusted Earnings Per Share of $0.37; Lowers 2014 Guidance, Provides 2015 Guidance and Updates Longer-Term Outlook Oct 15, 2014: AES Corporation Announces Quarterly Dividend Oct 15, 2014: AES Announces Quarterly Dividend Oct 06, 2014: AES Announces Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results Conference Call to be Held on Thursday, November 6, 2014 Aug 07, 2014: AES Reports Second Quarter 2014 Adjusted Earnings Per Share of $0.28; Maintains 2014 Guidance Jul 15, 2014: AES Announces Quarterly Dividend of 5 cents May 08, 2014: AES Reports First Quarter 2014 Adjusted Earnings Per Share of $0.24 Apr 18, 2014: AES Announces Quarterly Dividend Apr 18, 2014: AES Announces Quarterly Dividend Feb 26, 2014: AES Reports 2013 Adjusted EPS of $1.29 and Proportional Free Cash Flow of $1.2 billion Jan 15, 2014: AES Announces Quarterly Dividend Nov 07, 2013: AES Reports Adjusted Earnings Per Share of $0.39 for Third Quarter 2013 and Reaffirms Full Year 2013 Guidance Oct 15, 2013: AES Announces Quarterly Dividend Oct 07, 2013: AES Announces Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results Conference Call Aug 08, 2013: AES Reports Adjusted Earnings Per Share of $0.32 for Second Quarter 2013 and Reaffirms Full Year 2013 Guidance Jul 15, 2013: AES Announces Quarterly Dividend May 09, 2013: AES Reports Revenue Of $4.3 Billion In Q1 2013 Feb 27, 2013: AES Reports Revenue Of $18.1 Billion In 2012 Nov 07, 2012: AES Reports Revenue Of $4.6 Billion In Q3 2012 Aug 06, 2012: AES Reports Revenue Of $4.2 Billion In Q2 2012 May 04, 2012: AES Reports Revenue Of $4.7 Billion In Q1 2012 Feb 27, 2012: AES Reports Revenue Of $17.3 Billion In 2011 Aug 05, 2011: AES Reports Total Revenue Of $4.5 Billion In Q2 2011 May 09, 2011: AES Reports Total Revenue Of $4.3 Billion In Q1 2011 Feb 28, 2011: AES Reports Total Revenue Of $16.6 Billion In 2010 Nov 04, 2010: AES Reports Net Income Of $397 Million For Q3 2010 Aug 06, 2010: AES Reports Revenues Of $4.02 Billion In Q2 2010 May 07, 2010: AES Reports Revenues Of $4.1 Billion For Q1 2010 Feb 26, 2010: AES Reports Net Income Of $658 Million In 2009 Nov 06, 2009: AES Reports Net Income Of $440 Million In Q3 2009 Aug 07, 2009: AES Reports Net Revenues Of $3.5 Billion In Q2 2009 May 08, 2009: AES Reports Net Income Of $501 Million In Q1 2009 Feb 26, 2009: AES Reports 2008 Results Nov 06, 2008: AES Declares 3Q 2008 Results Aug 08, 2008: AES Declares 2Q 2008 Results May 08, 2008: AES Declares Q1 2008 Results Mar 17, 2008: AES Declares Q4 2007 Results Nov 06, 2007: AES Declares Q3 2007 Results Aug 09, 2007: AES Declares Q2 2007 Results Jun 21, 2007: AES Declares Q1 2007 Results May 23, 2007: AES Declares Q4 2006 Results Sep 28, 2018: Redondo Beach mayor plans power plant land summit Sep 24, 2018: Mayor Bill brand to hold forum on future of Redondo Beach power plant site Sep 19, 2018: AES named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index for North America for fifth consecutive year Aug 17, 2018: Panama, U.S. to sign pact to expand regional access to LNG Jun 15, 2018: Panama’s First LNG Terminal Receives Commissioning Cargo May 30, 2018: SRP, AES Launch Arizona’s First Standalone Energy Storage Project To Provide Flexible Peaking Capacity Apr 10, 2018: Panama’s First LNG Terminal To Get Commissioning Cargo Early May Feb 22, 2018: AES Distributed Energy and KIUC break ground on largest hybrid solar and energy storage system in Hawaii Feb 01, 2018: Chile agrees to phase out coal power plants Jan 18, 2018: Jeffrey Ubben Joins AES Board of Directors Dec 05, 2017: Measure Expedites Problem Resolution for Electrical Utilities with New Drone Toolkit for Linemen Oct 09, 2017: AES Provides an Update on Operations in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Following Recent Hurricanes Sep 19, 2017: Measure Improves Wind Farm Productivity with New Drone-Based Inspections Sep 10, 2017: US power company wants to invest in gas-fired power project Jul 24, 2017: AES Breaks Ground on Alamitos Energy Center Apr 19, 2017: California Energy Commission approves to build 844MW Huntington Beach natural-gas plant Mar 15, 2017: Vietnam's Daklak province signs MoUs for $3.3bn worth solar power projects Nov 07, 2016: AES seeks drones and robotics solutions to improve safety of power plants Jul 12, 2016: IPL and AES leaders officially open first battery-based energy storage in MISO region Apr 27, 2016: AES Announces Settlement of Outstanding Receivables at Maritza in Bulgaria; Reaffirms its Full Year 2016 Guidance Feb 17, 2016: AES Advancion Fleet Accelerates Energy Storage Market in Europe Jan 13, 2016: AES Netherlands Advancion Energy Storage Array Now Serving European Grid Nov 13, 2015: AES Reveals Advancion 4 with First Commercial Deployment Sep 11, 2015: Clean Coal Technologies, Inc. Announces Successful Transfer of Test Plant to AES in Oklahoma Sep 01, 2015: Clean Coal Technologies, Inc. Announces Transfer and Installation of Plant at AES Moving Forward Aug 12, 2015: AES Dominicana Launches Major Natural Gas Projects For The Region May 11, 2015: AES Achieves Commercial Operation of 1,240 MW Mong Duong 2 Plant in Vietnam Apr 23, 2015: AES Announces Election of New Board Member Holly Koeppel and Retirement of Sandra Moose and Sven Sandstrom Feb 20, 2015: Bulgaria to renegotiate long-term power contracts with AES and ContourGlobal TPPs Dec 15, 2014: AES Appoints Bernerd Da Santos Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer Nov 17, 2014: AES Announces COO Transition Oct 29, 2014: Landmark Al Manakher power plant opened in Jordan Oct 01, 2014: AES Named to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index for North America and Ranked in the Top Quartile for Sustainability Sep 17, 2014: AES Executive Vice President and CFO Tom O’Flynn to Present at the 2014 Wolfe Research Power & Gas Leaders Conference Jun 25, 2014: Bulgaria's SEWRC files complaint over two US owned thermal power plants Jun 25, 2014: AES Issues Statement Regarding its Maritza Plant in Bulgaria Jun 04, 2014: AES to spend $2bn for expanding Masinloc coal-fired power facility in Philippines Apr 07, 2014: GPTech provides its Power Plant Solution in US Oct 07, 2013: Charles Harrington Joins AES Board of Directors Sep 30, 2013: Amman East Power Plant awarded '2013 Top Gas Plant' Sep 30, 2013: AES Reaches More Than 100 MW of Grid-Scale Storage in the U.S. with 40 MW Resource in Ohio Sep 25, 2013: AES Executive Vice President & CFO Tom O’Flynn to Present at 2013 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Power & Gas Leaders Conference Apr 18, 2013: AES Chairman Philip Odeen Retires Apr 12, 2013: FERC Nixes Approval For Fla. LNG Import Project Mar 28, 2013: JBIC Sign $500m Loan Agreement With Empresa Electrica For Cochrane Coal-fired Power Project Nov 28, 2012: Highland Council To Decide On Proposed Glenmorie Wind Farm After Site Visit In January 2013 Sep 17, 2012: OPIC Approves $270m In Financing For Construction Of 240 MW Peaker Power Plant In Jordan Aug 06, 2012: Doosan Vietnam Ships Boiler Components For Mong Duong II Thermal Power Plant Aug 01, 2012: AES Appoints Thomas M. O’Flynn As New Executive Vice President And CFO May 11, 2012: AES Restarts Natural Gas-fired Units 3 And 4 At Huntington Beach Facility In US Apr 30, 2012: AES Announces CFO Transition Plan Apr 11, 2012: NYSEG And RG&E Continue To Play Vital Role In Viability Of New Power Generation Sources Jan 26, 2012: EIB Agrees To Provide €29.5m Long-term Funding For New Kribi Power Plant In Cameroon Dec 30, 2011: AES Eastern Energy Files For Bankruptcy Protection Dec 09, 2011: DOC And US Businesses Conclude Successful Renewable Energy Mission To Turkey Dec 09, 2011: AES Appoints Zhang Guobao To Its Board Nov 10, 2011: World Bank And IFC Support Kribi Gas Power Project In Cameroon Sep 06, 2011: AES Announces CEO Transition Aug 05, 2011: AES Likely To Commission Changuinola Hydro Project In Panama Aug 01, 2011: AES Eletropaulo Installs 3M's ACCR Overhead Conductor At Bandeirante-Itaim Transmission Line In Brazil Jul 15, 2011: AfDB Approves €45m Loan For Gas-Fired Power Plant In Cameroon Jun 03, 2011: AES Launches Galabovo Thermal Power Plant Near Stara Zagora In Bulgaria May 17, 2011: IFC, FMO And AfDB To Invest In Dibamba Power To Improve Power Supply In Cameroon Mar 29, 2011: Barclays Issues $36.4m Loan To AES For 28.6 MW Drone Hill Wind Farm Project In Scotland Mar 28, 2011: AES Appoints Joel Abramson As Vice President Of Investor Relations Mar 08, 2011: AES Dominicana To Shut AES Andres Power Plant For Maintenance Feb 28, 2011: EBRD Approves €15m Loan To Modernize AES Sogrinsk CHP Power Plant Jan 18, 2011: AES Appoints Kristina M. Johnson To Board Dec 23, 2010: AES Solar Closes On EUR103 Million Project Financing For 24MW Photovoltaic Portfolio In Italy Oct 04, 2010: AES Commences Development On Expansion Of Masinloc Power Generation Facility In Philippines Sep 01, 2010: AES Submits EOI To Build Thermal Power Plant At Jagidishpur, Bhagalpur Aug 27, 2010: AES Announces Start Of Commercial Operations At 16MW Damlapinar Hydro Power Facility In Turkey Jul 08, 2010: AES Wind Announces Commercial Operation Of 49.5MW Huanghua Phase II And 49.5MW Dongqi Wind Projects In China May 10, 2010: DLA Piper Advises On Foreign Invested Power Project In Vietnam Jan 25, 2010: AES Implements Paragon Airheater's Sealing Solution For Its Operations In Dominican Republic Jan 06, 2010: ODEC And AES Wind Announce Start Up Of Armenia Mountain Wind Farm In Pennsylvania, US Jan 04, 2010: AES Announces Commercial Operation Of Armenia Mountain Wind Farm, US Dec 15, 2009: AES Announces Commercial Operation Of 86 MW Power Plant In Cameroon Nov 22, 2009: Public Hearing Due For AES Wind Generation's Wind Farm In Clinton County, Indiana Nov 18, 2009: AES Installs Energy Storage System In Chile Oct 05, 2009: AES' 156 MW Wind Farm To Be Inaugurated In Bulgaria Sep 16, 2009: AES Begins Commercial Operation Of 49.5 MW Wind Farm In China Sep 16, 2009: AES Starts Commercial Operations Of Three New Facilities Totaling 582MW In Chile, China And Jordan Sep 09, 2009: AES’s Unit 5 At Alamitos Gas-Fired Power Plant Resumes Services Sep 03, 2009: AES’s 485MW Unit 5 At Alamitos Gas-Fired Power Plant Resumes Services Aug 13, 2009: AES 495MW Unit 6 At Alamitos Gas-Fired Power Plant Resumes Services Aug 12, 2009: AES 495MW Unit 6 At Alamitos Gas-Fired Power Plant Went Offline Jul 27, 2009: AES’ Unit 5 At Alamitos Gas-Fired Power Plant Went Offline Jul 27, 2009: AES Alamitos Unit 5 Resumes Services, Unit 6 Went Offline Jul 23, 2009: AES’s Unit 6 At Alamitos Gas-Fired Power Plant Resumes Services Jul 15, 2009: AES’s Unit 6 At Alamitos Gas-Fired Power Plant Went Offline Jun 25, 2009: AES’s Unit 5 At Alamitos Gas-Fired Power Plant Resumes Services Jun 24, 2009: AES’s Unit 5 At Alamitos Gas-Fired Power Plant Offline May 07, 2009: AES Restarts 485 MW Unit 5 At Alamitos Natural Gas-Fired Station Located In California May 05, 2009: AES Closes 485 MW Unit 5 At Alamitos Natural Gas-Fired Power Plant In California Apr 27, 2009: AES Elects Samuel W. Bodman And Tarun Khanna To Its Board Apr 24, 2009: AES’s 495 MW Unit 6 At Alamitos Gas-Fired Power Plant In California Returns To Service Apr 20, 2009: AES’s Unit 1 And 2 Of Its Huntington Beach Gas Power Plant In California Returns To Service Apr 16, 2009: AES’s 485 MW Unit 5 At Alamitos Gas-Fired Power Plant In California Resumes Operation Apr 13, 2009: AES Redondo Beach Power Plant’s Two Gas Power Units Go Offline In California Apr 07, 2009: CONSOL Energy, AES Greenidge Declare Successful Demonstration Of Multi-Pollutant Control Technology For Small Coal-Fired Power Stations Apr 07, 2009: CONSOL Energy And AES Greenidge Demonstrate Multi-Pollutant Control Technology For Smaller Coal-Fired Power Plants Apr 06, 2009: AES Corporation Closes 904 MW Natural Gas Fired Power Plant In California Feb 02, 2009: Israeli Defense Ministry Lifts Golan Wind Farm Opposition Dec 23, 2008: AES’s Subsidiary Secures GBP35.1 Million Financing From Barclays Dec 17, 2008: AES Elects New Board Member Nov 19, 2008: A123 Delivers And Installs H-APU At AES Nov 11, 2008: AES Appoints SVP And CIO Aug 27, 2008: AES To Invest $3 Billion In Seven Coal-Fired Power Stations In Chile Jul 27, 2008: AES To Invest $1.2 Billion To Raise Cameroon's Electricity By 2011 Jul 03, 2008: AES Reaches Agreement With Guohua To Proceed With Construction Of Phase II Of Huanghua Wind Project In Hebei Province, China Mar 26, 2008: AES Appoints EVP And President Of AES Wind Generation Feb 29, 2008: AES To Invest $10 Billion On Renewable Energy In 5 Years Dec 14, 2007: AES To Invest $2.5 Billion In Renewable Energy Plants Aug 09, 2007: AES Begins Commercial Operation Of 233 MW Wind Farm Expansion In Texas Mar 26, 2007: AES Announces Management Changes Mar 05, 2007: AES Appoints COO Jun 19, 2001: AES Completes Financing Agreements For 163MW Kelanitissa Power Plant In Sri Lanka Nov 12, 2017: President Trump and OPIC President and CEO Present Virginia-based AES Co. Letter of Intent for Energy Project in Vietnam Jan 10, 2017: AES DE, KIUC plan to build new renewable peaker plant in Hawaii Nov 11, 2016: BAM ICONSA JV to design LNG jetty for Costa Norte LNG terminal in Panama Sep 11, 2015: AES Awarded Panama’s First Natural Gas-Fired Generation Plant Nov 05, 2014: AES Wins Long-Term Contracts Totaling 1,384 MW by Providing Innovative Energy Solutions to Help Meet California’s Electricity Needs Aug 05, 2014: GP Strategies Awarded Contracts with Two Leading Power-Generating Companies Jun 19, 2014: CB&I announces award EPC contract for 671 MW combined cycle gas turbine power plant Mar 06, 2014: Tolling agreement term sheet signed with the AES Group Another step for Magnolia LNG projectockpile Apr 28, 2013: BHEL Wins Contract From OPGC For Supply And Erection Of Units 3 And 4 At Ib Valley Power Plant In Odisha, India Jan 02, 2013: Wartsila Wins Contract From AES To Supply Dual-fuel Power Plant In Jordan Dec 18, 2012: Mitsui Enters Into PPA With NEPCO In Jordan Jan 23, 2012: Natural Power Appointed As Owner's Engineer For Sixpenny Wood Wind Farm Dec 13, 2011: PJSC “Zaporozhtransformator” will supply transformers for HPP Ust-Kamenogorskaya Mar 25, 2011: Nordex Receives Contract To Supply 22 Wind Turbines For Drone Hill Project In Scotland Mar 01, 2011: Mitsubishi Heavy Receives 49 Wind Turbine Supply Contract From Mountain View Power Partners Nov 06, 2010: SEC Sets Final Date For Bidding Of Gas-Fueled Power Project In Al-Qurayyah, Saudi Arabia Aug 10, 2010: AES Energy Orders A123 Systems' SGSS For New Projects Aug 02, 2010: GE Energy To Provide Mark VIe Hydro Integrated Control System To AES Caconde Hydro Plant In Brazil Apr 22, 2010: AES VCM Signs PPA With EVN And Fuel Supply Agreement With Vinacomin May 15, 2009: Yingli Green Energy Enters Supplier Framework Agreement With AES Solar Jun 09, 2008: Delmarva And AES Sign Long-Term Contract Oct 05, 2007: Knight & Carver Enters Agreement With AES Wind For Manufacturing 60 Wind Blades
- Appendix Report Scope GlobalData Coverage Benchmarking GlobalData’s Methodology Secondary Research Primary Research Contact Us Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- The AES Corp, Key Facts
- The AES Corp, Operational Metrics, Capacity
- The AES Corp, Operational Metrics, Customers
- The AES Corp, Operational Metrics, Segmental Information
- The AES Corp, Operational Metrics, Sales
- The AES Corp, Wind Farms, United States
- The AES Corp, Solar PV Parks, Australia
- The AES Corp, Hydro Power Plants, Brazil
- The AES Corp, Biopower Plants, Hungary
- The AES Corp, Thermal Power Plants, India
- Major Products and Services
- The AES Corp, SWOT Analysis
- The AES Corp, Ratios based on current share price
- The AES Corp, Annual Ratios
- The AES Corp, Interim Ratios
- The AES Corp, Key Employees
- The AES Corp, Subsidiaries
- The AES Corp, Deals Summary
- AES Tiete Energia Acquires Solar Power Plant in Guaimbe, Brazil from Cobra Brasil Servicos, Comunicacoes e Energia for USD193 Million
- AES to Acquire Energetica I Wind Farm in Argentina
- AES Tiete Energia Acquires Boa Hora Solar Power Complex in Pernambuco, Brazil from European Energy, Eolica Tecnologia, Solar Tecnologia for USD24 million
- AES Tiete Energia Acquires Alto Sertao II Wind Farm in Bahia, Brazil from Renova Energia for USD191.6 Million
- AES Gener to Acquire 40% Stake in Alto Maipo Hydroelectric Project in Chile from Minera Los Pelambres
- Nebras Power, AES and Mitsui to Invest USD50 Million in Solar Power Plant in Jordan
- AES to Invest USD1.2 Billion in Expansion of Masinloc Coal Fired Power Plant In Philippines
- AES Gener Acquires 50% Stake in Guacolda Coal Fired Power Plant In Chile from Empresas Copec and Inversiones Ultraterra for USD728 Million
- AES Gener To Invest US$572 Million In Los Andes Solar Power Project In Antofagasta, Chile
- Gas Natural Atlantico and Costa Norte LNG Terminal Complete Project Financing for AES Colon Project in Panama
- AES El Salvador and Corporacion Multi Inversiones Complete Project Financing of USD112 Million for Bosphorus Solar Project in El Salvador
- AES Completes Project Financing of USD2 Billion for Southland Repowering Project in California, US
- OPGC And AES Announce Project Financing Of US$1.6 Billion For Expansion Of Ib Valley Thermal Plant In Odisha, India
- AES Gener And Mitsubishi Announce Project Financing Of US$1 Billion For Cochrane Power Plant In Chile
- AES Levant Announces Project Financing Of US$270 Million For Al Manakher Power Plant In Jordan
- AES Completes Project Financing Of US$25.7 Million For Yelvertoft Wind Farm In Northamptonshire, UK
- The AES Completes Project Financing Of US$30.6 Million For Sixpenny Wood Wind Power Project In Yorkshire, UK
- Main Street Power