Medical Device Markets in Eastern Europe to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
The report package Medical Device Markets in Eastern Europe to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for medical devices in different Eastern European countries. The package includes medical device country reports from the following countries:
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine
The research includes historic data from 2009 to 2015 and forecasts until 2020 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
The reports help answer the following questions:
- What is the current size of the medical device market in different Eastern European countries?
- How is the medical device market divided into different product segments?
- How are the overall market and different product segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
- What is the market potential compared to other countries?
The latest industry data included in the reports:
- Overall medical device market size, 2009-2020
- Medical device market size by product segment, 2009-2020
- Growth rates of the overall medical device market and different product segments, 2009-2020
- Shares of different product segments of the overall medical device market, 2008, 2014 and 2019
- Market Potential Rates of the overall medical device market and different product segments
The market data is given for the following product segments:
Surgical, medical and laboratory sterilizers
Ultra-violet and infra-red ray equipment
Tubular metal needles and needles for sutures
Catheters, cannulae and needles
Dental instruments and appliances
Ophthalmic instruments and appliances
Other medical instruments and appliances
Massage and psychological aptitude-test equipment
Therapeutic respiration equipment
Breathing appliances and gas masks
Other orthopaedic and fracture appliances
Other artificial parts of the body
Pacemakers for stimulating heart muscles
Computed tomography equipment
Alpha, beta and gamma radiation equipment
Parts and accessories for radiation equipment
Medical and dental X-ray equipment
Among the key reasons to purchase include the following:
- Gain an outlook of the historic development, current market situation, and future outlook of the medical device market in different Eastern European countries to 2020
- Track industry developments and identify market opportunities
- Plan and develop marketing, market-entry, market expansion, and other business strategies by identifying the key market opportunities and prospects
- Save time and money with the readily accessible key market data included in the reports. The data is clearly presented and can be easily incorporated into presentations and internal reports.
the online download version of this report is for a global site license and is delivered as a zip file.