Tableware & Kitchenware: United States
This report forecasts to 2022 US tableware and kitchenware demand and shipments in nominal US dollars at the manufacturer level. Total demand and shipments are segmented by product in terms of: plasticware, metalware, glassware, ceramicware, and woodware.
To illustrate historical trends, total demand, total shipments, the various segments, and trade are provided in annual series from 2007 to 2017.
The products covered in this report constitute items used to prepare, serve, consume, and store food. Dinnerware made of solid bleached paperboard or polystyrene foam is excluded from this report. Re-exports of tableware and kitchenware are excluded from demand and trade figures.
This report includes the results of a proprietary national online consumer survey of US adults (age 18+). This Freedonia Focus Reports National Survey has a sample size of approximately 2,000, screened for response quality, and representative of the US population on the demographic measures of age, gender, geographic region, race/ethnicity, household income, and the presence/absence of children in the household.
Key macroeconomic indicators are also provided with quantified trends. Other various topics, including profiles of pertinent leading suppliers, are covered in this report. A full outline of report items by page is available in the Table of Contents.
- MARKET ENVIRONMENT
- Historical Trends
- Key Economic Indicators
- Retail Trends
- Consumer Trends
- PRODUCT SEGMENTATION & FORECASTS
- INDUSTRY STRUCTURE
- Industry Characteristics
- Market Leaders
- ABOUT THIS REPORT
- Industry Codes
- Freedonia Methodology
- LIST OF TABLES & FIGURES
- Figure 1 | Key Trends in US Tableware & Kitchenware Demand, 2017 - 2022
- Figure 2 | US Tableware & Kitchenware Demand Trends, 2007 - 2017
- Figure 3 | US Tableware & Kitchenware Shipment Trends, 2007 - 2017
- Table 1 | Key Indicators for US Tableware & Kitchenware Demand, 2007 - 2022 (US$ bil)
- Figure 4 | Survey: Factors Influencing Purchases of Kitchenware & Tableware, 2018 (% of respondents)
- Figure 5 | Survey: Respondents Attitude on Disposable Tableware Use at Home, 2018 (%)
- Figure 6 | US Tableware & Kitchenware Trade, 2007 - 2017 (US$ bil)
- Table 2 | US Tableware & Kitchenware Trade, 2007 - 2017 (US$ bil)
- Table 3 | US Tableware & Kitchenware Trade by Country, 2007 - 2017 (US$ bil)
- Figure 7 | US Tableware & Kitchenware Demand by Product, 2007 - 2022 (US$ mil)
- Table 4 | US Tableware & Kitchenware Demand by Product, 2007 - 2022 (US$ mil)
- Figure 8 | US Tableware & Kitchenware Shipments by Product, 2007 - 2022 (US$ mil)
- Table 5 | US Tableware & Kitchenware Shipments by Product, 2007 - 2022 (US$ mil)
- Figure 9 | Survey: Consumers that Enjoy Cooking, 2018 (% of respondents)
- Figure 10 | US Plasticware Demand w/ Eating & Drinking Places Revenues, 2007 - 2022
- Figure 11 | US Tableware & Kitchenware Demand by Product, 2007 - 2022 (%)
- Table 6 | Leading Participants in the US Tableware & Kitchenware Industry by Segment
- Table 7 | NAICS & SIC Codes Related to Tableware & Kitchenware