NPS+ Growth Hormone Deficiency (GHD) (EU5)
Just one brand shows a positive Net Promoter Score in the EU: fertile ground for other brands to gain share?
EU endocrinologists are not overly satisfied with current growth hormone deficiency treatment options, with only one therapy showing a positive Net Promoter Score (NPS). In the US, GHD brands seem better supported at present. Do opportunities exist - particularly for less established brands - to distinguish themselves in a relatively undifferentiated marketplace?
FirstView’s NPS+ GHD (EU5) report assesses the brand health of seven GHD treatments. See exactly how your brand is performing and get the insight you need to build loyalty with endocrinologists.
Brands include: Genotropin (Pfizer), Humatrope (Eli Lilly), Norditropin (Novo Nordisk), NutropinAq (Ipsen), Omnitrope (Novartis), Saizen (Merck KGaA) and Zomacton (Ferring).
Reasons to Purchase
- One brand dominates, but for how long: Only one brand achieves a positive NPS in Europe, with all others falling into negative territory. What would it take for established therapies and new kids on the block to change this and gain market acceptance?
- Loyalty scores are low in Europe, suggesting a market in flux: With endocrinologists in Europe not demonstrating any significant loyalty to one growth hormone brand, what does this mean for the future?
- Satisfaction with treatment options in Europe is significantly lower compared to the US: When treating physicians express this level of dissatisfaction with the treatment options that are available, what can companies do to drive better satisfaction and drive market share?
- There are mixed views on which brand attributes are key in Europe: Could these mixed views explain the lack of satisfaction with current treatment options, and offer clues on how to better differentiate in a market where differentiation is lacking?
Explore Important Brand Loyalty Issues
NPS+ GHD (EU5) explores key issues affecting brand loyalty for growth hormone manufacturers. You’ll learn:
- How satisfied the growth hormone market is.
- How loyal doctors are to your brand.
- How many other brands your Promoters recommend.
- Which other brands your Promoters and Detractors recommend.
- How much market share your brand has among Promoters and Detractors.
- How much market share you stand to gain by converting Detractors into Promoters.
- Which messages Promoters, Passives and Detractors associate with your brand.
- Your brand DNA: what doctors really think of your brand—in their own words.
A Report Based on Expert Knowledge
We surveyed 150 adult and paediatric endocrinologists from the EU5 (France, Italy, Germany, Spain, UK), chosen from the largest community of validated physicians in the world - the same community that pharma market researchers trust for reliable, fast intelligence.
We conducted the survey between July 3rd and 7th, 2016.
What is Net Promoter® Score?
NPS is a customer loyalty metric developed by (and a registered trademark of) Fred Reichheld, Bain & Company, and Satmetrix. It was introduced by Reichheld in his 2003 Harvard Business Review article One Number You Need to Grow.
How does NPS work?
NPS measures overall brand satisfaction and loyalty by asking one simple question:
How likely are you to recommend this brand to a colleague?
Responses - given on a scale of 0 (not at all likely) to 10 (extremely likely)—are used to classify respondents into 3 categories:
Detractors are those who answer 0 – 6.
Passives are those who answer 7 – 8.
Promoters are those who answer 9 - 10.
How is NPS calculated?
The percentage of detractors - the percentage of promoters = NPS.
For example, 25% Promoters, 55% Passives and 20% Detractors give you an NPS of +5.
NPS can range from -100 (everybody is a Detractor) to +100 (everybody is a Promoter). The higher the score the healthier the brand.
What is FirstView NPS+?
NPS+ turns your Net Promoter Score into actionable information by answering key questions about brand loyalty.
Each NPS+ report examines doctors’ relationships with the brands used to treat a major disease area—measuring brand loyalty and showing you how it affects your market share. NPS+ also examines “brand DNA”, revealing in doctors’ own words what brands mean to them.
Instead of one simple metric, NPS+ gives you a detailed picture of brand health that highlights areas for improvement, and helps you see exactly what steps you need to take next.
At FirstWord, we stand behind our reports. If you're not completely satisfied, we’ll refund your money. Guaranteed. About FirstWord
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your company’s success.
FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.