Compare how well pharma Medical Affairs teams perform and find out which ones physicians rate, in our exclusive report on the Multiple Sclerosis sector. See how well your team stacks up against the competition and where work is still needed.
As well as this timely report weighing up the performance of the European Medical Affairs teams, you can also get an equivalent report for Europe. If you buy both reports, we'll save you time and effort by giving you an additional free report that clearly sets out the differences in findings between both regions.
We asked neurologists who see patients with Multiple Sclerosis for their opinions on the Medical Affairs professionals they had dealt with in relation to at least one of the 9 MS drugs considered. Their frank responses reveal key areas of concern for you and what you should focus on to improve neurologists’ satisfaction. Areas where the teams are giving a solid performance are also highlighted.
Reason to Purchase
Get Answers to Key Questions
Products Included in Report
- What are the critical issues that physicians want help with from European Medical Affairs (MA) teams on?
- How satisfied are physicians with the overall performance of MA teams? And how can performance be improved?
- Which aspects of the services MA teams are providing are failing to satisfy physicians’ needs?
- What are the preferred ways in which physicians want to interact with MA experts?
- Which MA teams do physicians rate the best or worst for the products surveyed?
Key Issues Explored
- Betaseron (Interferon-beta-1b)
- Avonex (Interferon-beta-1a)
- Tecfidera (Dimethyl Fumarate)
- Tysabri (Natalizumab)
- Merck Serono
- Rebif (Interferon-beta-1a)/BulletPoint>
- Extavia (Interferon-beta-1b)
- Gilenya (Fingolimod)
- Aubagio (Teriflunomide)
- Copaxone (Glatiramer acetate)
- How physicians use the services of Medical Affairs teams
- The importance of responding promptly to medical inquiries
- The need-gap analysis of Medical Affairs roles – collectively and by product
- The importance to physicians of regular, accurate, unbiased scientific and product information
- Which Medical Affairs teams are performing best and worst for the Multiple Sclerosis sector
Sample Distribution -
100 neurologists across the US Interviewing Methodology
Data was collected via a 15-minute internet-based questionnaire that were carefully analysed.Screening CriteriaRespondents screened to ensure that they:
About FirstWord Reports
- See at least 10 patients for Multiple Sclerosis in a typical month
- Have been in active practice for between 3 and 35 years
- Devote at least 50% of time to direct patient care
- Have had an interaction with a Medical Affairs professional in the past 6 months for at least one of the listed products
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your company’s success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
- 1.Research aims and objectives
- 2.Executive summary
- 3.Current status of interactions with different Medical Affairs teams
- 4.Competitive evaluation of Medical Affairs teams’ performance on various attributes
- 5.Preferred interaction media, frequency, and suggestions for improvement