Medical Affairs Reputations (US) [Haemophilia A]
How well does your Haemophilia A medical affairs team performance compare with the rest?
According to this latest survey of 100 US haematologists, the performance of haemophilia A medical affairs teams still has a way to go in some key areas before higher satisfaction ratings can be achieved across the board. Find out what physicians think is done well; what they want to see more of; and why some are dissatisfied.
Use Medical Affairs Reputations: Haemophilia A 2017 (US) to discover how your team can better meet the high expectations of physicians at the frontline.
This report compares the current activities of medical affairs teams for the 11 leading haemophilia A treatments from Bayer, Biogen, Bioverativ, CSL Behring, Grifols, Novo Nordisk, Octapharma, Pfizer and Shire. It shows:
- How physicians rate each team overall, and for 12 key medical affairs services.
- What is most important to physicians, plus what can be done better.
- How, and how often physicians want to meet with your team.
It’s time to find out exactly how well your medical affairs team is performing against fierce competition – and establish an action plan to gain competitive advantage.Reasons to Purchase
- Plenty of contact, but is it making a difference? Plenty of teams are making the effort to visit physicians, with over 50% of all physicians seeing teams from all brands surveyed within the last 6 months. How does your team stack up?
- Patient focus. How much do US physicians rely on medical affairs to help them improve patient access, education and outcomes? And are they spending more or less time doing this than before?
- All to play for when it comes to delivering quality. Two teams top the interaction quality league table for many (but not all) medical affairs attributes, but the lead is slim. Can your team move away from the chasing pack, or will you be worried about what’s coming up the table?
- Room for improvement exists across all teams. Physicians identified several areas for improvement for 10 out of the 11 brands surveyed. What should all of these teams be focusing on right now?
- Are physicians embracing digital? When asked how they’d like to interact with medical affairs teams, the answer is clear. Is it digital, or are tried and tested approaches winning the day?
Insight into Medical affairs teams for these haemophilia A treatments
- Advate (rurioctocog alfa; Shire)
- Adynovate (rurioctocog alfa pegol; Shire)
- Eloctate (efmoroctocog alfa; Bioverativ/Biogen)
- Alphanate (factor VIII/von Willebrand factor concentrate; Grifols)
- Feiba (Anti-Inhibitor Coagulant Complex; Shire)
- Humate-P (Antihemophilic Factor/von Willebrand Factor Complex [Human]; CSL Behring)
- Kovaltry (octocog alfa; Bayer)
- Kogenate FS (octocog alfa; Bayer)
- NovoEight (turoctocog alfa; Novo Nordisk)
- Nuwiq (simoctocog alfa; Octapharma)
- Xyntha (moroctocog alfa; Pfizer)
A Competitive View of Your Medical Affairs Team
Developed with the help of medical affairs specialists, this report gives you an in-depth comparison of 11 medical affairs teams—answering important questions like
What do physicians need?
- How, and how often are they using your medical affairs team?
- What services do they consider most important?
- How often should you contact them? What channels are best?
Does your medical affairs team deliver?
- How memorable are your team’s interactions with doctors?
- How do doctors rank your team for performance and satisfaction in 12 key areas?
- How does your team compare to the competition—in each area, and overall?
What needs improvement?
- Are you delivering the services that are most important to doctors?
- Where do you need to improve?
- How can your team enhance its services?
Based on Interviews with Practicing Physicians
We surveyed 100 US-based haematologists, chosen from the largest community of validated physicians in the world.
- Have been practicing for between 3 and 35 years
- See at least 5 patients a typical month
- Devote at least 50% of their time to direct patient care
- Have interacted with at least one listed product’s medical affairs team in the past 6 months.
We conducted the survey between November 7-21, 2017.
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence.
FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your company’s success.
FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.