Dietary Supplements in Latvia
Value sales of dietary supplements have strengthened in 2022 as the category gathers momentum after a slowdown in 2019 and 2020. Dietary supplements are seen as a more long-term method of reducing the risk of contracting serious infectious diseases. However, consumers are not as well educated on the benefits of specific dietary supplements and consider them expensive without clear health claims. As such, despite being set for better growth in 2022 than in the previous year, the category has rema...
Euromonitor International's Dietary Supplements in Latvia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2017-2021, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2026 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Combination Dietary Supplements, Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements, Non-Herbal/Traditional Dietary Supplements.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
* Get a detailed picture of the Dietary Supplements market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
- Dietary Supplements in Latvia
- Euromonitor International
- October 2022
- List Of Contents And Tables
- DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS IN LATVIA
- KEY DATA FINDINGS
- 2022 DEVELOPMENTS
- Dietary supplement value sales gain momentum
- Eye health concerns drives demand for supplements
- Axellus innovates with new fish jellies boosting the retail share of Allexus
- PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Dietary supplements to stagnate as competition from vitamins intensifies
- Economic uncertainty may curb demand if inflation persists
- Dietary supplements to witness the benefits of channel expansion
- CATEGORY DATA
- Table 1 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 2 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 3 Sales of Dietary Supplements by Positioning: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Dietary Supplements: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- CONSUMER HEALTH IN LATVIA
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Consumer health in 2022: The big picture
- 2022 key trends
- Competitive landscape
- Retailing developments
- What next for consumer health?
- MARKET INDICATORS
- Table 8 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2017-2022
- Table 9 Life Expectancy at Birth 2017-2022
- MARKET DATA
- Table 10 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2017-2022
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2017-2022
- Table 12 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2018-2022
- Table 13 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2019-2022
- Table 14 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 15 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2017-2022
- Table 16 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2022
- Table 17 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2022-2027
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2022-2027
- OTC registration and classification
- Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
- Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources