DelveInsight’s ‘Structural Heart Devices (SHD)-Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast-2026’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of Structural Heart Devices (SHD) and the historical and forecasted Structural Heart Devices (SHD) market trends in the US, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Structural Heart Devices (SHD) market report provides an overview of structural heart devices (SHD), as well as its PEST Analysis. Additionally, the report provides insight on the structural heart devices (SHD) market share of the individual Structural Heart Devices (SHD), current and forecasted structural heart devices (SHD) market size from 2018 to 2026 segmented by seven major markets. The report also covers the market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses underlying potential of the market.
Structural Heart Devices (SHD) Overview
Structural Heart Devices are referred to as the heart abnormalities that result due to excessive wear and tear or heart defects that the person is born with. For instance, the leaky or tight heart valves due to heart’s wear and tear whereas a hole observed in the chambers of the heart would be a birth defect. The heart valve disease id the most common structural heart defect observed in people.
The structural heart diseases are one of the most researched and a growing field seen in the field of cardiovascular medicines. The incredible advancements made in this field have helped effectively in treating the structural heart defects with simplicity and safety for patients. the open-heart surgeries that involve high amounts of risks have been reduced vehemently to minimally invasive procedures which are less-time consuming, involves lesser risks, speedy recovery post treatment procedures etc. the procedures involve heart valve repair and replacement, which can be performed by the help of small tubes known as catheters.
Catheter Based Structural Heart Procedures
The structural heart disease treatments are done with the help of small tubes called as catheters. The catheters are hollow-shaped and allow different types of instruments to pass across the heart and delivered at the treatment site. For example, in cases of a diseased heart valve, a new valve is made to be passed from the catheter at the valve site and is secured in that location. Owing to the technology, the valves are made to be passed through the catheter in a compressed state and are expanded once they reach their correct location, making the valve a fully functional valve.
Study Period: 2018–2026
• The US
• EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom)
List of Companies:
Medtronic plc; St. Jude Medical, Inc., Braile Biomedica,, Boston Scientific Corporation; Micro Interventional Devices, Inc., Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, LivaNova PLC, JenaValve Technology, Inc., and Cryolife, Inc., Corvia Medical, Inc., CardioKinetix, Inc., Biomerics, LLC, Lepu Medical Technology Co., Ltd.,, and Comed B.V.
Structural Heart Devices (SHD)-Competitive Analysis
This segment of the report provides a brief competitive analysis of structural heart devices, to help understand the competition in the market. It gives a comparative understanding of the products based on procedures.
Structural Heart Devices (SHD): Market Segmentation
Heart Valve Balloons
Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement
Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
Left Atrial Appendage Closure
By End User
Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Structural Heart Devices (SHD): Market Dynamics
• Rise in occurrence of structural heart diseases (aortic stenosis and mitral regurgitation); emerging technologies
• Development of novel repair instruments, such as annuloplasty rings, occluders
• Increase in demand for minimally invasive techniques are factors that drive the structural heart devices industry
• Burden of rising regulation proving long-term efficacy
• Pricing pressures, and medical devices excise taxes are some major barriers that can obstruct the propelling growth of the Structural Heart Devices market.
Structural Heart Devices (SHD): Market Analysis
This segment illustrates the market of Structural Heart Devices (SHD) across the 7MM and how the market is expected to rise in the study period (2018 to 2026), at a significant CAGR.
To keep up with the market trends, we take KOLs and SME’s opinion working in structural heart devices (SHD) domain through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. Their opinion helps to understand and validate current and emerging therapies treatment patterns or SHD market trend. This will support the clients in making informed business decisions by identifying the overall scenario of the market and the unmet needs.
Scope of the Report
• The report covers the descriptive overview of structural heart devices, explaining its indications, advantages, and limitations, etc.
• Additionally, an all-inclusive account of the currently available structural heart devices is provided, which will have an impact on the future market of structural heart devices.
• A detailed review of structural heart devices market; historical and forecasted market size is included in the report, covering devices outreach in the 7MM.
• The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the structural heart devices market.
• The report covers descriptive overview of the structural heart devices, explaining its indications, working mechanism, etc.
• The report is a comprehensive account of marketed devices present in the structural heart devices market.
• The report also reviews the detailed global historical and forecasted structural heart devices market, including assessing the outreach in 7 MM.
• The report helps in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the structural heart devices market.
Structural Heart Devices (SHD) Report Key Strengths
• 6 Years Forecast
• 7MM Coverage
• Competitive Landscape
• Market Size
• PEST Analysis
Structural Heart Devices (SHD) Report Assessment
• Marketed Product profiles
• Key Products and Key Players
• Market Drivers and Barriers
• Market Forecast
• KOL’S views
• What was the structural heart devices market share (%) distribution in 2018 and how it will look like in 2026?
• What will be the structural heart devices total market size as well as market size by devices across the 7MM during the forecast period (2018–2026)?
• What are the key findings pertaining to the market across the 7MM and which country will have the largest structural heart devices market size during the forecast period (2018–2026)?
• At what CAGR, the structural heart devices market is expected to grow in the 7MM regions during the forecast period (2018–2026)?
• What will be the structural heart devices market outlook across the 7MM regions during the forecast period (2018–2026)?
• What will be the structural heart devices market growth till 2026 and what will be the resultant market size in the year 2026?
• How will the market drivers, barriers and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and a subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
• What are the current devices available in the Structural Heart Devices market?
• What is the Structural Heart Devices available in the market, their product description, regulatory milestones, product development activities, research and development activities etc.?
• How many key players are developing Structural Heart Devices?
• What are the key collaborations (Industry–Industry), mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Structural Heart Devices?
• What are the key designations that have been granted for the current Structural Heart Devices?
• What are the global historical and forecasted market of Structural Heart Devices?
Please Note: It will take 7-10 business days to complete the report upon order confirmation.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook