“SPK 3006 - Emerging Drug Insight and Market Forecast – 2030” the report provides comprehensive insights about an investigational product for Pompe Disease in 7 Major Markets. A detailed picture of the SPK 3006 in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2020–2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details cover mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and Research and development activity including regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, market competitors, and other emerging therapies.
SPK-3006 is an investigational liver-directed AAV gene therapy for Pompe disease. SPK-3006 has been engineered to produce a modified enzyme that is secreted from the liver, which may sustain GAA plasma levels and lower immunogenicity to GAA to potentially provide greater uptake in muscle tissue. The transgene was in-licensed in 2017 from Genethon, a non-profit research and development organization dedicated to the development of gene therapies for orphan genetic diseases from research to clinical validation. Spark Therapeutics retains global commercialization rights to SPK-3006.
Scope of the report
The report provides insights into:
• A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, Research and Development activity.
• Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
• The report also highlights the drug research and development activity details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
• The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around SPK 3006.
• The report contains forecasted sales for SPK 3006 till 2030.
• Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) for Pompe Disease.
• The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of SPK 3006.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
SPK 3006 Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
• In-depth SPK 3006 Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of SPK 3006 in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides forecasted sales data from 2020 to 2030.
• SPK 3006 Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of SPK 3006 covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
• In the coming years, the market scenario for Pompe Disease is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence SPK 3006 dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
• Other emerging products for Pompe Disease are giving market competition to SPK 3006 and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
• A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current development scenario of SPK 3006.
• Our in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of SPK 3006 from 2020 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the SPK 3006.
• Which company is developing SPK 3006 along with the phase of the clinical study?
• What is the technology utilized in the development of SPK 3006?
• What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of SPK 3006?
• What is the clinical trial status of the study and study completion date?
• What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the SPK 3006 development?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to SPK 3006?
• What is the forecasted market scenario of SPK 3006?
• What is the history of SPK 3006 and what is its future?
• What is the forecasted sales of SPK 3006 in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
• What are the other emerging products available and how these are giving competition to SPK 3006?
• Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the PPD?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook