Oncolytic Virus Cancer Therapy- Pipeline Insights, 2018
Oncolytic Virus Cancer Therapy- Pipeline Insights, 2018 report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across Oncolytic Virus Cancer Therapy. A detailed picture of the pipeline landscape is provided with summation of data from multiple sources with complete analysis by development stage, mechanism of action, route of administration and molecule type. This report provides detailed analysis of 65+ products with more than 25 companies involved. Some of the emerging products include Pexa-Vec of Transgene/SillaJen, Telomelsin of Oncolys, and Canerpaturev (TBI-1401) of Takara Bio.
Products covered by Phase
• Phase III, Phase II, Phase I
• Pre-clinical & Discovery
Overview of pipeline development activities for Oncolytic Virus Cancer Therapy
Pipeline analysis of therapeutic drugs include but are not limited to drug description and development activities focusing on clinical and pre-clinical results, designations, collaborations & licensing deals, grants, technology and patent details.
Therapeutic segmentation of products for Oncolytic Virus Cancer Therapy
The report comprises of comparative pipeline therapeutics assessment by development stage, therapy type, molecule type, and administration route across this mechanism.
Data used in the report are sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts.
Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
Scope of the report
• Provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity for Oncolytic Virus Cancer Therapy across the complete product development cycle including all clinical and non-clinical stages
• It comprises of detailed profiles of Oncolytic Virus Cancer Therapy therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities including licensing & collaboration deals, patents issued, designations, technologies and chemical information
• Therapeutic assessment of the active pipeline products by stage, product type, molecule type, and route of administration
• Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects across Oncolytic Virus Cancer Therapy
Reasons to Buy
• Establish a comprehensive understanding of the current pipeline scenario across Oncolytic Virus Cancer Therapy to formulate effective R&D strategies
• Assess challenges and opportunities that influence Oncolytic Virus Cancer Therapy R&D
• Gather impartial perspective of strategies of the emerging competitors having potentially lucrative portfolio in this space and create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage
• Identify the relationship between the products and use it for target finding, drug repurposing, and precision medicine
• Devise in licensing and out licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with progressing projects for Oncolytic Virus Cancer Therapy to enhance and expand business potential and scope
• Our extensive domain knowledge on therapy areas support the client in decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the reason behind the inactive and discontinued drugs
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook