DelveInsight’s ‘Multiple Sclerosis - Epidemiology Forecast to 2027’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical & forecasted epidemiology of Multiple Sclerosis in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom), and Japan.
• The United States
• EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2016-2027
Multiple Sclerosis Epidemiology
The Multiple Sclerosis (MS) epidemiology division provide the insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for every 7 major countries. The epidemiology data for Multiple Sclerosis are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding about the Disease scenario in 7MM. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
Multiple Sclerosis Epidemiology Segmentation
The disease epidemiology covered in the report is segmented by Gender [male/female], age group [≤19 years, 20-29 years, 30-39 years, 40-49 years, 50-59 years, 60-69 years, 70-79 years, and ≥80 years], sub-types [Relapsing Remitting MS, Primary Progressive MS and Progressive relapsing MS] and Expanded disability status scale (EDSS) [0.0-1.5, 2.0-3.5, 4.0-5.5, 6.0-7.5 and 8.0-9.5], thus presenting overall detailed analysis of the patient pool characteristics.
The DelveInsight report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
According to DelveInsight, the prevalent population of Multiple Sclerosis was estimated to be 1.98 Million [7MM] in 2016 and, is expected to increase at a CAGR of XX% during the study period i.e., 2016-2027. United States accounts for the highest MS Cases, followed by EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain & UK) and Japan. In United States, the peak prevalence has been observed in patients aged 45–49 years in both female and male participants.
• The report covers detailed overview of Multiple Sclerosis explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
• The report provides the insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool for 7 major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK) & Japan
• The Report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Multiple Sclerosis
• The Report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population
• The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology by gender, age-group, sub-types and EDSS score in 7MM
• 10 Year Forecast of Multiple Sclerosis epidemiology
• 7MM Coverage
• Total Prevalent Cases of Multiple Sclerosis
• Prevalent Cases according to segmentation: Gender-specific prevalence, age-specific prevalence, sub-type specific prevalence and prevalence based upon EDSS score
• Patient Segmentation
• Disease Risk & Burden
• Risk of disease by the segmentation
• Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook