DelveInsight’s, “Herpes labialis - Pipeline Insight, 2021,” report provides comprehensive insights about 6+ companies and 6+ pipeline drugs in Herpes labialis pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
• Global coverage
Herpes labialis Understanding
Herpes labialis: Overview
Herpes labialis, also known as HSV-1, or oral herpes, is an infection of the mouth area that causes small, painful blisters to develop on the lips, gums or throat. These blisters are caused by the herpes simplex virus. Symptoms of herpes include painful blisters or ulcers at the site of infection. The prevalence of oral herpes infection is 67% of adults worldwide. Herpes labialis or oral herpes is an infection of the mouth area that causes small, painful blisters to develop on the lips, gums or throat. These blisters are caused by the herpes simplex virus. Cold sores (herpes labialis) usually go away within 1-2 weeks, but they can be treated with antiviral medications, like acyclovir or topical antiviral creams such as docosanol (Abreva), to reduce pain and shorten healing time.
""Herpes labialis - Pipeline Insight, 2021"" report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across the indication. A detailed picture of the Herpes labialis pipeline landscape is provided which includes the disease overview and Herpes labialis treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces, in depth Herpes labialis commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Herpes labialis collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Herpes labialis R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve Herpes labialis.
Herpes labialis Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the Herpes labialis report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase III, II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
Herpes labialis Emerging Drugs
• HDIT-101: Heidelberg ImmunoTherapeutics
HDIT-101 is a humanized monoclonal antibody, being developed by Heidelberg ImmunoTherapeutics as a topical application. The drug is in Phase II clinical studies for the treatment of Herpes labialis.
Further product details are provided in the report……..
Herpes labialis: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different Herpes labialis drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
• Major Players in Herpes labialis
There are approx. 6+ key companies which are developing the therapies for Herpes labialis. The companies which have their Herpes labialis drug candidates in the most advanced stage, i.e. Phase II include, Heidelberg ImmunoTherapeutics.
DelveInsight’s report covers around 6+ products under different phases of clinical development like
• Late stage products (Phase III)
• Mid-stage products (Phase II)
• Early-stage product (Phase I) along with the details of
• Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
• Discontinued & Inactive candidates
• Route of Administration
Herpes labialis pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
• Molecule Type
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
• Monoclonal Antibody
• Small molecule
• Gene therapy
• Product Type
Drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
Herpes labialis: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase III, II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses Herpes labialis therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging Herpes labialis drugs.
Herpes labialis Report Insights
• Herpes labialis Pipeline Analysis
• Therapeutic Assessment
• Unmet Needs
• Impact of Drugs
Herpes labialis Report Assessment
• Pipeline Product Profiles
• Therapeutic Assessment
• Pipeline Assessment
• Inactive drugs assessment
• Unmet Needs
Current Treatment Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
• How many companies are developing Herpes labialis drugs?
• How many Herpes labialis drugs are developed by each company?
• How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for the treatment of Herpes labialis?
• What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Herpes labialis therapeutics?
• What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
• What are the clinical studies going on for Herpes labialis and their status?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?
• Heidelberg ImmunoTherapeutics
• Ecogene 21
• Beech Tree Labs
• Maxwell Biosciences
• Research programme: Herpes simplex virus nanoparticle therapies
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook