“HORA-PDE6B - Emerging Drug Insight and Market Forecast – 2030” the report provides comprehensive insights about an investigational product for Retinitis pigmentosa in 7 Major Markets. A detailed picture of the HORA-PDE6B in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2020–2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details cover mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and Research and development activity including regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, market competitors, and other emerging therapies.
HORA-PDE6B is a recombinant adeno-associated viral (rAAV) vector developed for the treatment of retinitis pigmentosa due to a mutation in the PDE6B gene. This gene replacement therapy provides an unmutated copy of the human PDE6B gene to replace the defective gene, in order to induce the expression of a functional PDE6β protein in the rod outer segment. HORA-PDE6B is administered as a sterile suspension of viral particles, injected directly into the subretinal space. This triggers the expression of the transgene in the rods (where the PDE6β subunit is expressed) as well as in the cones.
Scope of the report
The report provides insights into:
• A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, Research and Development activity.
• Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
• The report also highlights the drug research and development activity details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
• The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around HORA-PDE6B.
• The report contains forecasted sales for HORA-PDE6B till 2030.
• Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) for Retinitis pigmentosa.
• The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of HORA-PDE6B.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
HORA-PDE6B Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
• In-depth HORA-PDE6B Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of HORA-PDE6B in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides forecasted sales data from 2020 to 2030.
• HORA-PDE6B Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of HORA-PDE6B covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
• In the coming years, the market scenario for Retinitis pigmentosa is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence HORA-PDE6B dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
• Other emerging products for Retinitis pigmentosa are giving market competition to HORA-PDE6B and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
• A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current development scenario of HORA-PDE6B.
• Our in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of HORA-PDE6B from 2020 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the HORA-PDE6B.
• Which company is developing HORA-PDE6B along with the phase of the clinical study?
• What is the technology utilized in the development of HORA-PDE6B?
• What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of HORA-PDE6B?
• What is the clinical trial status of the study and study completion date?
• What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the HORA-PDE6B development?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to HORA-PDE6B?
• What is the forecasted market scenario of HORA-PDE6B?
• What is the history of HORA-PDE6B and what is its future?
• What is the forecasted sales of HORA-PDE6B in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
• What are the other emerging products available and how these are giving competition to HORA-PDE6B?
• Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the PPD?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook