DelveInsight’s, “Cushing Syndrome - Pipeline Insight, 2021,” report provides comprehensive insights about 8+ companies and 8+ pipeline drugs in Cushing Syndrome pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
• Global coverage
Cushing Syndrome Understanding
Cushing Syndrome: Overview
Cushing syndrome is a constellation of clinical abnormalities caused by chronic high blood levels of cortisol or related corticosteroids. Cushing disease is Cushing syndrome that results from excess pituitary production of adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH), generally secondary to a pituitary adenoma. Typical symptoms and signs include moon face and truncal obesity, easy bruising, and thin arms and legs. Diagnosis is by history of receiving corticosteroids or by finding elevated and/or relatively autonomous serum cortisol. Treatment depends on the cause.
Cushing Syndrome - Pipeline Insight, 2021 report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across the indication. A detailed picture of the Cushing Syndrome pipeline landscape is provided which includes the disease overview and Cushing Syndrome treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces, in depth Cushing Syndrome commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Cushing Syndrome collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Cushing Syndrome R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve Cushing Syndrome.
Cushing Syndrome Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the Cushing Syndrome report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
Cushing Syndrome Emerging Drugs
• RECORLEV (levoketoconazole): Strongbridge Biopharma
RECORLEV (levoketoconazole), or COR-003, is an investigational cortisol synthesis inhibitor. It has received orphan drug designation from the FDA and the European Medicines Agency for the treatment of endogenous Cushing's syndrome. Ketoconazole is recommended for use in treating Cushing's syndrome,1 but is not approved for that use in the US.
• Relacorilant: Corcept Therapeutics
Relacorilant is a non-steroidal, selective modulator of the glucocorticoid receptor, the receptor for cortisol which is activated when cortisol levels are high. Relacorilant does not bind to the body's other hormone receptors. Corcept is studying relacorilant as a potential treatment for a variety of serious disorders, including Cushing’s syndrome and advanced adrenal, ovarian and pancreatic cancer. Relacorilant is proprietary to Corcept and is protected by composition of matter and method of use patents. Relacorilant has received orphan drug designation in the United States for the treatment of Cushing’s syndrome and pancreatic cancer.
Further product details are provided in the report……..
Cushing Syndrome: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different Cushing Syndrome drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
• Major Players in Cushing Syndrome
There are approx. 8+ key companies which are developing the therapies for Cushing Syndrome. The companies which have their Cushing Syndrome drug candidates in the most advanced stage, i.e. preregistration include, Strongbridge Biopharma.
DelveInsight’s report covers around 8+ products under different phases of clinical development like
• Late stage products (Phase III)
• Mid-stage products (Phase II)
• Early-stage product (Phase I) along with the details of
• Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
• Discontinued & Inactive candidates
• Route of Administration
Cushing Syndrome pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
• Molecule Type
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
• Monoclonal Antibody
• Small molecule
• Gene therapy
• Product Type
Drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
Cushing Syndrome: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses Cushing Syndrome therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging Cushing Syndrome drugs.
Cushing Syndrome Report Insights
• Cushing Syndrome Pipeline Analysis
• Therapeutic Assessment
• Unmet Needs
• Impact of Drugs
Cushing Syndrome Report Assessment
• Pipeline Product Profiles
• Therapeutic Assessment
• Pipeline Assessment
• Inactive drugs assessment
• Unmet Needs
Current Treatment Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
• How many companies are developing Cushing Syndrome drugs?
• How many Cushing Syndrome drugs are developed by each company?
• How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for the treatment of Cushing Syndrome?
• What are the key collaborations (Industry–Industry, Industry–Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Cushing Syndrome therapeutics?
• What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
• What are the clinical studies going on for Cushing Syndrome and their status?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?
• Strongbridge Biopharma
• Corcept Therapeutics
• Crinetics Pharmaceuticals
• Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals
• Sparrow Pharmaceuticals
• RECORLEV (levoketoconazole)
• CRN 04894
• AZD 4017
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook