Chronic Neuropathic Pain (CNP) - Pipeline Insight, 2019 report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across the indication. A detailed picture of the Chronic Neuropathic Pain pipeline landscape is provided which includes the disease overview and Chronic Neuropathic Pain treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces, in depth Chronic Neuropathic Pain commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Chronic Neuropathic Pain collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
Chronic Neuropathic Pain Understanding
According to the International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP), chronic neuropathic pain is chronic pain caused by a lesion or disease of the somatosensory nervous system. The pain may be spontaneous or evoked, as an increased response to a painful stimulus (hyper-algesia) or a painful response to a normally non-painful stimulus (allodynia). The diagnosis of chronic neuropathic pain requires a history of nervous system injury or disease and a neuro-anatomically plausible distribution of the pain. Negative (e.g., decreased or loss of sensation) and positive sensory symptoms or signs (e.g., allodynia or hyperalgesia) indicating the involvement of the somatosensory nervous system must be compatible with the innervation territory of the affected nervous structure. CNP is a major factor contributing to the global burden of disease. Its prevalence ranges between 6.9% and 10% of the general population. Chronic pain is defined as pain that lasts or recurs for more than three months. With CNP, the nerve fibers themselves might be damaged, dysfunctional, or injured. These damaged nerve fibers send incorrect signals to other pain centers. The impact of a nerve fiber injury includes a change in nerve function both at the site of injury and areas around the injury. Chronic manifestations commence with subtle pain and develop gradually.
Chronic Neuropathic Pain Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in discovery and preclinical, phase 1, phase 2, and phase 3 stage. Drugs under development as a monotherapy or combination therapy are also included. It also analyses key players involved in Chronic Neuropathic Pain targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects. Chronic Neuropathic Pain pipeline report covers 18+ companies. Some of the key players include, Algiax Pharmaceuticals (AP-325), Syntrix Biosystems (Desmetramadol), Centrexion Therapeutics (CNTX 2022) etc.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university web sites and industry-specific third party sources, etc.
Chronic Neuropathic Pain Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
• In-depth Chronic Neuropathic Pain Commercial Assessment of products
This report provides an in-depth Commercial Assessment of therapeutic drugs have been included which comprises of collaborations, Licensing, Acquisition –Deal Value Trends. The sub-segmentation is described in the report which includes Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering), Company-Academia Collaborations, and Acquisition analysis in both Graphical and tabulated form.
• Chronic Neuropathic Pain Clinical Assessment of products
The report comprises of comparative clinical assessment of products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type across this indication.
Scope of the report
• The Chronic Neuropathic Pain report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity for Chronic Neuropathic Pain across the complete product development cycle including all clinical and non-clinical stages
• It comprises of detailed profiles of Chronic Neuropathic Pain therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details
• Detailed Chronic Neuropathic Pain Research and Development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study
• Therapeutic assessment of the active pipeline products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type
• Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Chronic Neuropathic Pain
Reasons to Buy
• Establish a comprehensive understanding of the current pipeline scenario across Chronic Neuropathic Pain to formulate effective R&D strategies
• Assess challenges and opportunities that influence Chronic Neuropathic Pain R&D
• Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
• Gather impartial perspective of strategies of the emerging competitors having potentially lucrative portfolio in this space and create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage
• Get in detail information of each product with updated information on each project along with key milestones
• Devise Chronic Neuropathic Pain in licensing and out licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with progressing projects for Chronic Neuropathic Pain to enhance and expand business potential and scope
• Our extensive domain knowledge on therapy areas support the clients in decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the reason behind the inactive or discontinued drugsPlease Note: The report will be delivered in 2-3 business days upon order confirmation.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook