DelveInsight’s, “CDK Inhibitors– Pipeline Insight, 2020,” report provides comprehensive insights about 50+ companies and 50+ pipeline drugs in CDK Inhibitors pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
• Global coverage
CDK Inhibitors Understanding
CDK Inhibitors: Overview
Cyclin-dependent kinases (CDKs) have been considered promising drug targets for a number of years, but most CDK inhibitors have failed rigorous clinical testing. Recent studies demonstrating clear anticancer efficacy and reduced toxicity of CDK4/6 inhibitors such as palbociclib and multi-CDK inhibitors such as dinaciclib have rejuvenated the field. Favorable results with palbociclib and its recent U.S. Food and Drug Administration approval demonstrate that CDK inhibitors with narrow selectivity profiles can have clinical utility for therapy based on individual tumor genetics. There are 20 different cyclin-dependent kinase (CDK) family members in the human kinome. The CDKs control cell cycle transitions and other important cellular functions, including transcription. Cancer is a disease of uncontrolled proliferation, and since CDKs are a central component of the cell cycle engine, great effort has been expended in developing CDK inhibitors as anticancer agents.
CDK Inhibitors Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the CDK Inhibitors report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
CDK Inhibitors Emerging Drugs
• Dinaciclib - Merck & Co
Dinaciclib (SCH-727965) is an experimental drug that inhibits cyclin-dependent kinases (CDKs). It is being evaluated in clinical trials for various cancer indications. Dinaciclib is being developed by Merck & Co. It was granted orphan drug status by the FDA in 2011.
Further product details are provided in the report……..
CDK Inhibitors: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different CDK Inhibitors drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
• Major Players working on CDK Inhibitors
There are approx. 50+ key companies which are developing the CDK Inhibitors. The companies which have their CDK Inhibitors drug candidates in the most advanced stage, i.e. phase II include, Merck & Co.
DelveInsight’s report covers around 50+ products under different phases of clinical development like
• Late-stage products (Phase III and
• Mid-stage products (Phase II and
• Early-stage products (Phase I/II and Phase I) along with the details of
• Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
• Discontinued & Inactive candidates
• Route of Administration
CDK Inhibitors pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
• Molecule Type
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
• Monoclonal Antibody
• Small molecule
• Product Type
Drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
CDK Inhibitors: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses CDK Inhibitors therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging CDK Inhibitors drugs.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence CDK Inhibitors R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches for CDK Inhibitors.
• August 2020: ARC Therapeutics, a development-stage pharmaceutical company developing small molecule inhibitors of cyclin-dependent kinases (CDKs) for the treatment of advanced and resistant cancers, launched with a $6 million financing led by founding investor Eshelman Ventures LLC. With this financing, ARC Therapeutics has executed an exclusive license agreement with G1 Therapeutics for its preclinical CDK2 inhibitor program and will utilize remaining proceeds to advance this program into the clinic.
CDK Inhibitors Report Insights
• CDK Inhibitors Pipeline Analysis
• Therapeutic Assessment
• Unmet Needs
• Impact of Drugs
CDK Inhibitors Report Assessment
• Pipeline Product Profiles
• Therapeutic Assessment
• Pipeline Assessment
• Inactive drugs assessment
• Unmet Needs
Current Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
• How many companies are developing CDK Inhibitors drugs?
• How many CDK Inhibitors drugs are developed by each company?
• How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for CDK Inhibitors?
• What are the key collaborations (Industry–Industry, Industry–Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the CDK Inhibitors therapeutics?
• What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
• What are the clinical studies going on for CDK Inhibitors and their status?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?
• Teijin Pharma
• Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals
• Bayer Schering Pharma
• Merck & Co
• Astex Therapeutics
• Compound X
• ZK CDK
• AT 7519
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook