“Aliqopa - Drug Insight and Market Forecast - 2030” report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of the product indicated for the treatment of its approved condition. A detailed picture of the Aliqopa in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2017 - 2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details covers mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and pharmacological studies, including product marketed details, regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, and detailed analyst views. It further highlights the market competitors, late-stage emerging therapies, and patent details in the global space.
Copanlisib, sold under the brand name Aliqopa is a medication for the treatment of Follicular lymphoma. Aliqopa is a kinase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of adult patients with relapsed follicular lymphoma (FL) who have received at least two prior systemic therapies.
In September 2017, Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals received U.S. Food and Drug Administration approval of Aliqopa (copanlisib) for the treatment of adults with relapsed follicular lymphoma who have received at least two prior treatments known as systemic therapies.
Scope of the report
The report provides insights into:
• A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, pharmacological studies (pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics) and adverse reactions.
• Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
• The report also highlights the drug marketed details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
• The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around Aliqopa.
• The report contains historical and forecasted sales for Aliqopa till 2030.
• Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) in the space with a brief snapshot of the details.
• The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of Aliqopa.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
Aliqopa Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
• In-depth Aliqopa Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of Aliqopa in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides historical and forecasted sales data from 2017 to 2030.
• Aliqopa Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of Aliqopa covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
• In the coming years, the market scenario for Aliqopa is set to change due to the extensive research in the treatment of the indicated condition and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Aliqopa dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
• Other approved products for the disease are giving market competition to Aliqopa and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
• A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current market scenario of Aliqopa.
• Our in-depth analysis of the sales data of Aliqopa from 2017 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the Aliqopa in the market.
• What is the prescribed dosage and strengths of Aliqopa are available in the market?
• What are the common adverse reactions or side effects of Aliqopa?
• What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of Aliqopa?
• What are the chemical specifications of Aliqopa?
• How are the clinical trials diversified on the basis of the trial status?
• What is the history of Aliqopa, and what is its future?
• What are the marketed details of Aliqopa in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
• How many patents have been granted to Aliqopa and when these patents will get expire?
• What are the pros (benefits) and cons (disadvantages) of Aliqopa?
• In which countries Aliqopa got approval and when it gets launched?
• What are the clinical trials are currently ongoing for Aliqopa?
• How the safety and efficacy results determined the approval of Aliqopa?
• What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the Aliqopa development?
• What are the key designations that have been granted to Aliqopa?
• What is the historical and forecasted market scenario of Aliqopa?
• How is the market trend of Aliqopa is different in the Seven Major Markets (the United States, EU5 [Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom], and Japan)?
• What are the other approved products available and how these are giving competition to Aliqopa?
• Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the indicated condition?
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook