DelveInsight’s ‘Alcohol Use Disorder- Epidemiology Forecast to 2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical, and forecasted Alcohol Use Disorder epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
• The United States
• EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2017–2030
Alcohol Use Disorder: Understanding
The DelveInsight’s Alcohol Use Disorder epidemiology report gives a thorough understanding of Alcohol Use Disorder by including details such as disease definition, etiology, pathophysiology, biomarkers and diagnosis. It also provides treatment algorithms and treatment guidelines for Alcohol Use Disorder in the US and Europe. Moreover, the report covers detailed information on the Alcohol Use Disorder epidemiology scenario in seven major countries (US, EU5, and Japan).
Epidemiology Perspective by DelveInsight:
This section encompassing Alcohol Use Disorder epidemiology provides insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trends for every seven major countries. The Alcohol Use Disorder epidemiology data are studied through all possible divisions to give a better understanding of the Disease scenario in 7MM. This segment covers the epidemiology data in the US, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the UK), and Japan from 2017 to 2030. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports, and views of key opinion leaders.
Detailed Epidemiology Segmentation:
The Alcohol Use Disorder epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Alcohol Use Disorder epidemiology scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
The report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the 7MM during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
Scope of the Report:
• The Alcohol Use Disorder report covers a detailed overview explaining its etiology, neurobiology classification, diagnosis and treatment patterns
• The Alcohol Use Disorder report and model provide an overview of the global trends of Alcohol Use Disorder in the seven major markets (7MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan).
• The report provides insight into the historical and forecasted patient pool of Alcohol Use Disorder in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan.
• The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM concerning the patient population.
• The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Alcohol Use Disorder.
• The report provides the segmentation of the Alcohol Use Disorder epidemiology
• 11-year Forecast of Alcohol Use Disorder Epidemiology
• 7MM Coverage
• Diagnosed Prevalence of Alcohol Use Disorder
• Gender-Specific Prevalence of Alcohol Use Disorder
• Diagnosed Prevalence of Alcohol Use Disorder by Types
We interview KOLs and include SME’s opinion through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. The opinion helps to understand the total patient population and current treatment pattern. It will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the indications.
Key Questions Answered:
• What will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM concerning the patient population pertaining to Alcohol Use Disorder?
• What are the key findings pertaining to the Alcohol Use Disorder epidemiology across 7MM, and which country will have the highest number of patients during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• What would be the total number of patients of Alcohol Use Disorder across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• Among the EU5 countries, which country will have the highest number of patients during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• At what CAGR the patient population is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
• What is the disease risk, burden, and unmet needs of Alcohol Use Disorder?
• What are the currently available treatments of Alcohol Use Disorder?
Reasons to buy:
The Alcohol Use Disorder Epidemiology report will allow the user to:
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Alcohol Use Disorder market.
• Quantify patient populations in the global Alcohol Use Disorder market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
• Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Alcohol Use Disorder therapeutics in each of the markets covered
• Understand the magnitude of Alcohol Use Disorder population by its epidemiology
• The Alcohol Use Disorder Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based on transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources
• Patient Segmentation
• Disease Risk and Burden
• Risk of disease by the segmentation
• Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook