Turkey Rx Dry Eye Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Product Type (Lubricant Eye Drops/Solutions, Emulsions, Eye Ointments, Autologous Serum Eye Drops, Nutrition Supplements, Others), Disease Type (Evaporative Dry Eye Syndrome, Aqueous Dry Eye Syndrome), Treatment Type (Lubricating Agents, Tear Stimulators, Artificial Tears, Anti-Inflammatory Drugs, Antibiotic Drugs, Others), End User (Home Healthcare, Hospitals, Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Retail Pharmacies, Hospital Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, Others)
Dry eye syndrome is a condition which has an increasing prevalence along with the increasing ages. It is around 50.0% more common in the women as compared to men. Dry eye if left untreated can lead to ulcers, pain, scars on the cornea or some loss of the vision. However, the permanent loss of vision due to dry eye is uncommon.
Dry eye syndrome is a multifactorial disease of the ocular surface and tears which results in the symptoms of visual disturbance, tear film instability and discomfort with potential damage of the ocular surface. Dry eye happens when the eyes do not produce the tears properly, or when the consistency of the tears is not correct and evaporates too quickly. The other terms for dry eye are dry eye syndrome, dysfunctional tear syndrome, keratoconjunctivitis sicca (KCS), lacrimal keratoconjunctivitis, aqueous tear deficiency, LASIK-induced neurotrophic epitheliopathy (LNE) and evaporative tear deficiency.
Turkey Rx dry eye market is segmented into five notable segments which are product type, disease type, treatment type, end user and distribution channel.
• On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into emulsions, lubricant eye drops/solutions, eye ointments, nutrition supplements, autologous serum eye drops and others.
• On the basis of disease type, the market is segmented into evaporative dry eye syndrome and aqueous dry eye syndrome.
• On the basis of treatment type, the market is segmented into tear stimulators, lubricating agents, anti-inflammatory drugs, artificial tears, antibiotic drugs and others.
• On the basis end user, the market is segmented into of home healthcare, hospitals, clinics and others.
• On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into of hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, online pharmacies and others.
Some of the major players operating in Turkey Rx dry eye market are Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., ALLERGAN, Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Alcon Inc. and Novartis AG.
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook