Global RF Microneedling Market - Industry Trends and Forecast To 2027
Global RF Microneedling Market By Device Type (Device, RF Micro Needle Sets), Gender Type (Male, Female), Application (Acne Scar, Fine Lines, Enlarged Pores, Wrinkles, Skin Tightening, Stretch Marks, Hyperpigmentation, Irregular Skin Texture and Tone, Face Lifting, Others), End User (Hospitals, Dermatology Clinics, Ambulatory Care Centers, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
RF micro needling (MNRF) is a minimally invasive aesthetic procedure which is also recognized as collagen induction therapy, conglomerates conventional micro-needling procedure professionally with the component of radio frequency energy. The RF micro needling conveys energy in to skin via small needles to produce tiny holes in the top of skin layer which triggers human body to create new elastin and collagen to constrict and tightens the skin surface.
Radiofrequency (RF) energy is infrequently linked with radio waves since both arise at the similar frequency. Though, RF is fundamentally an electrical energy. RF technologies are used to deliver this electrical energy into the skin, heating the targeted part. RF microneedling measures are used for skin tightening, better-quality skin texture, wrinkle reduction, pore minimization, scar reduction, acne scar reduction, improved skin brightness, improved skin tone, skin rejuvenation and others.
Global RF microneedling market is categorized into five notable segments which are based on the basis of device type, gender type, application, end user, and distribution channel.
• On the basis of device type, the market is segmented into device and RF microneedle sets
• On the basis of gender type, the market is segmented into female and male
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into acne scar, wrinkles, skin tightening, irregular skin texture and tone, hyperpigmentation, fine lines, enlarged pores, stretch marks, face lifting and others
• On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into dermatology clinics, hospitals, ambulatory care centers and others
• On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales
The key market players for global RF microneedling market are listed below:
• ENDYMED MEDICAL
• Aesthetics Biomedical
• Veroderm Medical Technologies
• Hunan Astiland Medical Aesthetics Technology Co., Ltd.
• nubway Co.Ltd.
• Timpac Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
• CANDELA CORPORATION
• Sincoheren Ltd
• Beijing Sanhe Beauty S & T Co., Ltd
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook