Global Marine Ingredients Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Product Type (Fish Meal, Fish Oil, Marine Proteins, Marine Peptides, Marine Collagen, Fish Bone, Others), Ingredients (Protein, Ash, Fatty Acids, Vitamins, Fat, Enzymes, Others), Form (Liquid, Powder), Raw Material (Whole Fish, By-Product), Source (Krill, Algae, Fish, Squid, Others), Application (Animal and Aquaculture Feed, Pet Food, Dietary Supplements, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Personal Care and Cosmetics, Others), Geography (Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa)
Marine ingredients are having various health benefits as they are rich source of nutrients such as peptides, fatty acids, vitamins, fats, enzymes and ash. The marine ingredients comprises of various peptides, fish bone, proteins, collagen, fish oil, vitamins, enzymes and fish meals. Fish oil consists of omega-3 fatty acids such as EPA and DHA, which helps to improve human health. The scientist and other expertise recommended that intake of about 250-500 mg of EPA and DHA per day can reduce chronic diseases.
The marine ingredients are majorly used in pharmaceutical & nutraceutical sector, animal feed, pet food, dietary supplements, food and beverages and personal care. The marine ingredients such as collagen are used in pharmaceutical sector for the formulation of capsule. Various dietary supplements are boosting the nutraceutical sectors. Also fish oil and fish meal are used for animal feed, food and beverages and pet feed. This wider application of marine ingredients will help to propel the market in futuristic period.
Global marine ingredients market is segmented into six notable segments which are product type, ingredients, form, raw material, source and application.
• On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into fish meal, fish oil, marine proteins, marine peptides, marine collagen, fish bone and others
• On the basis of ingredients, the market is segmented into protein, ash, fatty acids, vitamins, fat, enzymes and others
• On the basis of form, the market is segmented into liquid and powder
• On the basis of raw material, the market is segmented into whole fish and by-product
• On the basis of source, the market is segmented into krill, algae, fish, squid and others
• On the basis of application, the market is segmented into animal and aquaculture feed, pet food, dietary supplements, food & beverages, pharmaceutical, personal care and cosmetics and others
Some of the major players operating in global marine ingredients market are:
• Cargill, Incorporated
• KD Pharma Group
• Omega Protein Corporation
• Abyss Ingredients
• American Seafoods Company LLC
• Bio-marine Ingredients Ireland Ltd.
• Hofseth BioCare
• Kodiak Fishmeal Company
• Pacific Seafood
• Pelagia AS
• TerraMar Ingredients
• Sea Pride LLC
• The Scoular Company
• Vesteraalens AS
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook