Asia-Pacific Dry Eye Syndrome Market – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Product Type (Tear stimulators, Artificial tears, Secretagogue, Others), Dosage Type (Liquid, Semi-solid, Others), Drug Class (Lubricating Agents, Cholinergics, Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Infectives, Anti-Allergics, Others), Dose( Unit dose, Multi-dose ), Medication Type( Prescription (Rx) Drugs, Over The Counter (OTC) Drugs), Container Type (Unit-Dose Vials, Bottles, Tubes), Packaging Type( Plastic, Aluminium, Glass), Type(Brands, Generics), End Users (Home Healthcare, Hospitals, Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Retail Pharmacies, Hospital Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, Others), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Dry eye is a multifactorial disease of the tears and ocular surface that causes symptoms of disquiet visual disturbance and tears film variability with possible damage to the ocular surface. It is escorted increase in tear film osmolality and ocular surface inflammation which may result in substantial damage of eye. The symptoms of dry eye syndrome includes eye redness, blurred vision and eye fatigue, watery eyes, which is the body's response to the irritation of dry eyes such as stinging burning and scratchy sensation in eyes.
Asia-Pacific dry eye syndrome market is segmented into ten notable segments which are basis of product type, dosage type, drug class, dose, medication type, container type, packaging type, type, end user and distribution channel.
• On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into tear stimulators, artificial tears, secretagogue and others
• On the basis of dosage type, the market is segmented into liquid, semi solid and others
• On the basis of drug class, the market is segmented into anti-inflammatory, lubricating agents, anti-infectives, anti-allergics, cholinergics and others
• On the basis of dose, the market is segmented into multi dose and unit dose
• On the basis of medication type, the market is segmented into prescription (RX) drugs, and over the counter (OTC) drugs
• On the basis of container type, the market is segmented into unit dose vials, bottles, and tubes
• On the basis of packaging type, the market is segmented into plastic, glass, and aluminium
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into generics and brands
• On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into home healthcare, hospitals, clinics, and others
• On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, online pharmacies and others
Major players in Asia-Pacific dry eye syndrome market are:
• Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
• Novartis AG
• Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
• Prestige Consumer Healthcare, Inc.
• AKORN, INC.
• Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
• Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
• Novaliq GmbH
• Santen Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.,
• Cardinal Health
• Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited.
• Cipla Inc.
• Perrigo Company plc
• SENJU PHARMACEUTICAL CO. LTD.
• Horus Pharma
• ROHTO Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook