Asia-Pacific Breast Implants Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
By Technology (Inframammary, Peri-Areolar, Trans-Axillary, Transumbilical), Type (Silicone, Saline), Shape (Round Implant Shape, Anatomical Implant Shape, Gummy Bear Shape), Surface (Textured , Smooth), Placement (Subpectoral Insertion, Subglandular Insertion, Submuscular Insertion), Surgery (Cosmetic Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery), End User (Hospitals, Cosmetology Clinics), Distribution Channel (Direct , Indirect), Country (South Korea, Japan, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific).
Breast implants are medical devices that are being used under the chest muscles or breast tissue to improve or increase breast size or shape or to rebuild breast tissues or muscles after other damage to the breast or mastectomy. They also play a major role in revision surgeries so to boost the results of the original surgeries. There are mainly two types of implants which are being approved by FDA, they are saline-filled implants and silicone gel-filled implants, and they both contain silicone outer shell and are available in various shapes and sizes. Breast implantation is done to enlarge breasts, reinstate breast shape and size and to restore breast symmetry. Breast implantation surgery includes cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Cosmetic surgeries are done for esthetic purposes whereas reconstructive surgeries are done for the treatment of breast cancer.
Asia-Pacific breast implants market is segmented into eight notable segments which are based on the basis of technology, type, shape, surface, placement, surgery, end user and distribution channel.
• On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into inframammary, peri-areolar, trans-axillary and transumbilical
• On the basis of type, the market is segmented into silicone and saline
• On the basis of shape, the market is segmented into round implant shape, anatomical implant shape and gummy bear shape
• On the basis of surface, the market is segmented into textured and smooth
• On the basis of placement, the market is segmented into subpectoral insertion, subglandular insertion and submuscular insertion
• On the basis of surgery, the market is segmented into cosmetic surgery and reconstructive surgery
• On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals and cosmetology clinics
• On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct and indirect
The key players in Asia-Pacific breast implants market are:
• Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc
• Allergan Plc
• Mentor Worldwide LLC
• Sientra Inc.
• Arion Laboratories
• Gc Aesthetics Plc
• Shanghai Kangning Medical Device Co. Ltd.
• Polytech Health & Aesthetics Gmbh
• Hansbiomed Co. Ltd.
• Guangzhou Wanhe Plastic Materials Co.
• Ltd. Establishment Labs S.A.
• Groupe Sebbin Sas
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook