Asia-Pacific Airway Management Device Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Type (Supraglottic Airway Management Devices, Laryngoscopes, Infraglottic Airway Management Devices, Resuscitators, Bronchoscope/Intubation Scopes, Others), Patient Ages (Adult, Pediatric Patients/Neonates), Procedure ( Intensive Care Unit or Emergency Procedure, Non-Emergency Surgical Procedures), Application (Anesthesia, Emergency Medicine, Others), End User (Hospitals, Homecare, Ambulatory Surgical Center, Others), Geography (Japan, China, Australia, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand , Singapore, Malaysia, Philippine, Rest of Asia-Pacific),Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
The airway or the breathing pathway is the route through which air passes into the lungs. The device when inserted in the body enters in a sequence starting from nose, mouth, throat, windpipe and then to the lungs in the end. When the patient is anaesthetized, the breathing requires particular anesthetic care where oxygen has to be delivered, and other gases need to be drained out from the body. During an anaesthetic, breathing pathways must be shield from soiling from the content of stomach. Critical functions are accomplished by placing a breathing tube into the windpipe.
Rapidly growing incidence of preterm births and chronic diseases are major factor contributing to the growth of this market. Chronic diseases are among the most predominant and expensive health situations in the United States. Chronic respiratory diseases include asthma, respiratory allergies, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), occupational lung diseases, sleep apnea syndrome and pulmonary hypertension which can lead to long-term disability, hospitalization and may reduce quality of life, and ultimately death.
The overall market of airway management device is growing tremendously due to increasing cases of preterm birth and increasing prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases.
Asia-Pacific airway management device market is segmented of the basis of type, patient ages, procedure, application and end user.
• On the basis of type, the airway management device market is classified into supraglottic airway management devices, laryngoscopes, infraglottic airway management devices, resuscitators, bronchoscope/intubation scopes and others
• On the basis of patient ages, the airway management device market is classified into adult and pediatric patients/neonates
• On the basis of procedure, the airway management device market is classified into intensive care unit or emergency procedure and non-emergency surgical procedures.
• On the basis of application, the airway management device market is classified into anesthesia, emergency medicine, others), end user (hospitals, homecare, ambulatory surgical center and others
• On the basis of end user, the airway management Device market is classified into hospitals, homecare, ambulatory surgical center and others
• Olympus Corporation
• ARMSTRONG MEDICAL
• Medline Industries, Inc
• Halma plc
• GENERAL ELECTRIC
• Mercury Medical
• KARL STORZ
• Smiths Group plc
• Verathon Inc
• VBM Medizintechnik GmbH
• Flexicare (Group) Limited
• Ambu A/S
• Intersurgical Ltd
• Teleflex Incorporated
The single user license is non-downloadable and non-printable. Global Site license allows these actions.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook