Targeted Therapeutics Market
The scope of this study entails the worldwide market for targeted therapeutics. The report covers the entire market for targeted therapeutics, which incorporates two main types, small molecules and monoclonal antibodies. Based on application, targeted therapeutics is divided into lung cancer, breast cancer, blood cancer, colorectal cancer and others.
By geography, the market has been divided into four regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World. Detailed analyses of major countries: the U.S., Canada, Germany, the U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China and India are covered. For market estimates, data has been provided for the year 2020 as the base year, with forecasts for 2021-2026. Estimated values are based on drug manufacturer total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- 24 data tables and 29 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for targeted therapeutics within the biopharmaceuticals sector
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2019-2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation of current market size and market forecast for targeted therapeutics, technological advancements, and corresponding market share analysis by type, application and geographic region
- Detailed description of the target-specific functionality, advantages of target therapeutics, their production and processes, and discussion on their ability to provide therapeutic treatments for various chronic diseases
- Coverage of disease and economic burden of cancer, types of cancer therapy and insights into cancer treatment strategy timeline
- Insight into global R&D activities related to oncology drugs, industry structure, product launches, clinical trials, and regulatory scenario affecting the future marketplace
- Competitive landscape and pipeline analysis of the key companies operating in the global market, their company share analysis, and relevant oncology drug licensing deals and M&A deals
- Company profiles of major industry players, including Amgen Inc., AstraZeneca, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Pfizer, Novartis, Merck & Co., and Takeda Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook