Elektrotsink (ELTZ) - Company Capsule
World Market Intelligence's "Elektrotsink (ELTZ) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Elektrotsink"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Elektrotsink" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Elektrotsink"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Elektrotsink is a metal products manufacturing and distributing company. The company's products include zinc, lead, cadmium, sulfuric acid, zinc aluminum alloys, polypropylene secondary alloys, copper alloys, rolled copper wires, copper wires, and zinc wires. It also provides RAR bronze, Serbian bronze, metal rolling products, electrolytic zinc, and ferrous and non ferrous metals, among others. Elektrotsink offers services such as metal rolling, processing, smelting, heating, production facilities reconstruction and modernization, social sphere maintenance and development, manpower supply, philanthropy services, partonage work, rehabilitation, and cultural and spiritual development services, among others. The company owns and operates six manufacturing and production facilities across Russia. Elektrotsink is headquartered in Vladikavkaz, Russia.
- 1 Elektrotsink - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Elektrotsink - Company Overview
- 1.2 Elektrotsink - Major Products and Services
- 2 Elektrotsink - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Elektrotsink - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Elektrotsink - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Elektrotsink - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Elektrotsink - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Elektrotsink - Solvency
- 2.3 Elektrotsink - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Elektrotsink - Efficiency
- 2.3.2 Elektrotsink - Turnover – Inventory and Asset
- 3 Elektrotsink - Key Employees
- 4 Appendix
- 4.1 Methodology
- 4.2 Ratio Definitions
- 4.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Elektrotsink - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Elektrotsink - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Elektrotsink - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Elektrotsink - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Elektrotsink - Key Employees
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Elektrotsink - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Elektrotsink - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Elektrotsink - Solvency
- Figure 4: Elektrotsink - Efficiency
- Figure 5: Elektrotsink - Turnover – Inventory and Asset