Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Russia 2016
This report is a thorough analysis of Russia Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Russia.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Reasons To Buy
- Independent market sizing of Russia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Russia 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
- HNWIs who acquired their wealth through the financial services industry decreased by 1.9%, while the highest review-period growth was recorded in the energy and utilities sector at 2.5%.
- The average age of HNWIs in Russia is 54. In total, 35.5% of Russian HNWIs were aged 51–60 in 2015.
- Definitions and Methodology
- Table HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
- Executive Summary
- Russia Key Facts
- Distribution of Wealth in Russia
- HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- Domestic Private Banks
- Foreign Private Banks
- Wealth Managers
- Family Offices
- Key Drivers
- RUB-US$ Exchange Rate
- Table Russian Exchange Rate - RUB-US$ Exchange Rate, 2011-2020
- Real GDP Growth
- Table Russian Real GDP Growth (%), 2011-2020
- Per Capita GDP
- Table Russian GDP per Capita (US$), 2011-2020
- Domestic Market Capitalization
- Table Russian Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion), 2011-2015
- Commodity Index
- Table Russian Commodity Indices, 2011-2020
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) - Inflows and Outflows
- Table Russian Foreign Direct Investment (US$ Billion), 2011-2020
- Inflation Rate
- Table Russian Inflation Rate (%), 2011-2020
- Interest Rates
- Table Russian Money Market Rates (%), 2011-2020
- Balance of Payments
- Table Russian Balance of Payments (US$ Billion), 2011-2015
- Government Debt
- Table Russian Government Debt as a Percentage of GDP (%), 2011-2020
- Stock Market Performance
- Table Russian Stock Market Performance (Index), 2011-2015
- Wealth Breakdowns
- Table Russian HNWI Wealth vs GDP Ratio (%), 2011-2020
- Table Russia - Appendix One
- Table Russia - Appendix Two
- About WealthInsight