Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Italy 2016
This report is a thorough analysis of Italy Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Italy.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Reasons To Buy
- Independent market sizing of Italy HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Italy 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
- Italian HNWIs held 39.4% (US$407.7 billion) of their wealth outside their home country in 2015.
- Foreign asset holdings are expected to increase to US$475.5 billion by 2020, accounting for 39.2% of the country’s total HNWI assets.
- North America accounted for 49.4% of Italian HNWIs’ foreign assets in 2015. This was followed by the Latin America with 23.4%, Europe with 16.3%, Asia-Pacific with 8.3%, the Middle East with 1.5% and Africa with 1.1%.
- Italian HNWI allocations to North America increased rapidly compared with other regions during the review period, rising from 23.9% in 2011 to 49.4% in 2015.
- WealthInsight expects HNWIs to increase their level of investment in North America over the forecast period, to reach 62.0% of foreign HNWI assets by 2020.
- Details of this Report
- Table HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
- Executive Summary
- Italy Key Facts
- Distribution of Wealth in Italy
- HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- Domestic Private Banks
- Foreign Private Banks
- Wealth Managers
- Family Offices
- Key Drivers
- EUR-US$ Exchange Rate
- Table Italian Exchange Rate - EUR-US$ Exchange Rate, 2011-2020
- Real GDP Growth
- Table Italian Real GDP Growth (%), 2011-2020
- Per Capita GDP
- Table Italian GDP per Capita (US$), 2011-2020
- Domestic Market Capitalization
- Table Italian Domestic Market Capitalization (US$ Billion), 2011-2015
- Commodity Index
- Table Italian Commodity Indices, 2011-2020
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) - Inflows and Outflows
- Table Italian Foreign Direct Investment (US$ Billion), 2011-2020
- Inflation Rate
- Table Italian Inflation Rate (%), 2011-2020
- Interest Rates
- Table Italian Money Market Rates (%), 2011-2020
- Balance of Payments
- Table Italian Balance of Payments (US$ Billion), 2011-2015
- Government Debt
- Table Italian Government Debt as a Percentage of GDP (%), 2011-2020
- Stock Market Performance
- Table Italian Stock Market Performance (Index), 2011-2015
- Wealth Breakdowns
- Table Italian HNWI Wealth vs GDP Ratio (%), 2011-2020
- Table Italy - Appendix One
- Table Italy - Appendix Two
- About WealthInsight