Air Traffic Control Equipment Market Report 2023-2033
The Air Traffic Control Equipment Market Report 2023-2033: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
The Rapid Growth in Air Traffic Volumes Worldwide Is a Major Driver
The rapid growth in air traffic volumes worldwide is a major driver for the global air traffic control equipment market. This expansion is primarily driven by the rising demand for both passenger and cargo transportation. As more people choose air travel and as e-commerce continues to grow, the aviation industry faces the challenge of efficiently managing the increasing number of flights. To ensure safe and organized operations, air traffic control systems and equipment must be continuously upgraded and expanded. This includes the development of advanced radar systems, communication networks, and airspace management tools to accommodate higher volumes of flights and passengers while maintaining safety standards.
Lack of Skilled Personnel Hinder the Market Growth
A persistent challenge faced by the air traffic control industry is the shortage of skilled and qualified personnel. The complex and critical nature of air traffic control operations demands professionals with specialized training and expertise. However, the recruitment and training of air traffic controllers and other essential staff can be time-consuming and resource-intensive. As new technologies and advanced systems are introduced to enhance air traffic management, the demand for personnel skilled in operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting these systems becomes even more acute. Organizations may struggle to keep up with this demand, potentially leading to operational gaps and inefficiencies. Addressing this challenge requires comprehensive strategies for workforce development, including attracting young talent, providing thorough training programs, and creating enticing career paths within the air traffic control industry.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
- How is the air traffic control equipment market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the air traffic control equipment market?
- How will each air traffic control equipment submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2033?
- How will the market shares for each air traffic control equipment submarket develop from 2023 to 2033?
- What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2023 to 2033?
- Will leading air traffic control equipment markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
- How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2033 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2033?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- What are the air traffic control equipment projects for these leading companies?
- How will the industry evolve during the period between 2023 and 2033? What are the implications of air traffic control equipment projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
- Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the air traffic control equipment market?
- Where is the air traffic control equipment market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
- What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
- What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the air traffic control equipment market today, and over the next 10 years:
- Our 419-page report provides 128 tables and 200 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
- The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them – NOW.
- It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
- It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the air traffic control equipment market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2033 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2033, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising air traffic control equipment prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, “V”, “L”, “W” and “U” are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report
Market Segment by Application
- Civil Aviation
- Military Aviation
Market Segment by Type
- Communication Equipment
- Navigation Equipment
- Surveillance Equipment
Market Segment by Communication
- VHF/UHF/HF Radios
- Data Communication Systems
- Voice Communication Control Systems (VCCS)
- Emergency Communication Systems
Market Segment by Navigation
- Instrument Landing Systems (ILS)
- Very High-Frequency Omnidirectional Range (VOR)
- Distance Measuring Equipment (DME)
- Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS)
- Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast (ADS-B)
Market Segment by Surveillance
- Radar Systems
- Multilateration Systems
- ADS-B Surveillance Systems
- Wide Area Multilateration (WAM) Systems
- Surface Movement Radar (SMR)
- Automatic Terminal Information Service (ATIS) Systems
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for four regional and 20 leading national markets:
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Air Traffic Control Equipment Market, 2023 to 2033, with a focus on this segment of these companies’ operations.
Leading companies profiled in the report
- Aviation Communication & Surveillance Systems (ACSS)
- Elbit Systems Ltd
- Indra Navia AS
- Indra Sistemas, S.A
- L3Harris Technologies Inc
- NATS Holdings Limited
- Precise Flight, Inc.
- RADA Electronic Industries Ltd
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
- Saab AB
- Teledyne Controls
- Thales Group
- Unisys Corporation
Overall world revenue for air traffic control equipment market, 2023 to 2033 in terms of value the market will surpass US$9,594.6 million in 2023, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2033. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How will the Air Traffic Control Equipment Market, 2023 to 2033 report help you?
In summary, our 410+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2033 for Air Traffic Control Equipment Market, 2023 to 2033 Market, with forecasts for application, type, communication, navigation, surveillance, each forecast at a global and regional level – discover the industry’s prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
- Revenue forecasts to 2033 for four regional and 20 key national markets See forecasts for the Air Traffic Control Equipment Market, 2023 to 2033 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Russia, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market – including company profiles for 14 of the major companies involved in the Air Traffic Control Equipment Market, 2023 to 2033.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our new report, you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss out on opportunities. See how our work could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Our study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the Air Traffic Control Equipment Market, 2023 to 2033, market-leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.Please Note: Prior to initiating fulfillment of an order, the client will be required to sign a document detailing the purchase terms for a publication from this publisher..
The publisher is using a password system to access single user and team licenses. Single user (non-printable) and team licenses expire after 12 month period. In the case of team license purchases, the publisher requires all email addresses for the licensed users prior to fulfilment.