Global Immunohematology and NAT Screening Market, 2019-2023: Transfusion Medicine Analyzers and Reagents - Supplier Shares and Strategies, Country Segment Forecasts, Technology Trends, Emerging Opportunities
This new seven-country strategic analysis was prepared by VPGMarketResearch in order to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities and assist industry executives in developing effective business, new product development and marketing strategies.
During the next five years, the global blood banking market is expected to undergo significant transformation, which will result from the convergence of several trends, including more stringent regulations; advances in diagnostic technologies, IT, system engineering and automation; and intensifying competition. Some segments will start resembling commodity markets, where product positioning and differentiation are more critical than underlying technology.
The changes in the marketplace will create exciting opportunities for new instruments and reagent systems, as well as auxiliary products, such as specimen preparation devices, controls, calibrators, and innovative IT applications.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.- Alternative market penetration strategies.- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Worldwide Market Overview
- Estimates of facilities performing blood banking tests, by country.- Test volume and sales projections by country.
France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, USA
The report explores future marketing and technological trends in the US, Europe and Japan; provides estimates of the test volume, instrument placements and sales; compares features of major automated and semi-automated analyzers; profiles leading and emerging competitors; and identifies specific product and market opportunities facing suppliers during the nextfive years.
Blood Typing and Grouping Tests
ABO, Antibody Panels, Antibody Screening/Indirect Antiglobulin, Antigen Typing (C, c, Duffy, E, e, I, i, Kell, Kidd, Le a, b, MN, P, S, s), Antiglobulin (Direct, C3 + IgG, IgG, C3), Crossmatching (Immediate Spin, Full Crossmatch), Rh (D, Du).
Infectious Disease Screening Tests
AIDS (HIV NAT, HIV-1/2), Cytomegalovirus,Hepatitis (HAV NAT, HBV NAT, HBs Ag, Anti-HBc, HCV NAT, HCV, ALT/SGPT), HTLV-I/II, Parvovirus B19 NAT, Syphilis, West Nile Virus NAT.
Sales and Market Share AnalysisSales and market share estimates of leadingsuppliers of blood banking of reagentsand instruments, by country and individualproduct.
Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales,product portfolios, marketing tactics, and newproducts in R&D.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive market segmentationanalysis, including review of the marketdynamics, trends, structure, size, growth,and key suppliers by country.
- Test volume and sales forecasts for over 40 blood banking tests, including NAT, by country and market segment:
- Blood Centers- Plasma Fractionation Facilities- Hospitals- Commercial/Private Laboratories- Military Blood Banks
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging blood banking tests.- Review of automated and semi-automatedanalyzers, including their operatingcharacteristics, features, and selling prices.
- Assessment of current and emergingtechnologies, and their potential applicationsfor the blood banking market.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developingor marketing new technologies and products by test.
Contains775 pages and 227 tables
Please note: The delivery time for the electronic version of this report is between 1-3 business days to allow the preparation of an updated version prior to dispatch.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook