2021 Estonia Genetic Diseases, Cancer, Forensic, Paternity Molecular Diagnostics Market Assessment - Competitive Shares and Strategies, Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Latest Technologies and Instrumentation Pipeline, Opportunities for Suppliers
This new report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities for molecular diagnostic technologies and products for diagnosing genetic diseases, cancer, as well as forensic and paternity/HLA testing during the next five years.
- Market shares of leading suppliers
Business and technological trends in major markets
Five-year test volume and sales forecasts
Feature comparison of major analyzers
Strategic profiles of leading market players and start-up firms developing innovative products
Specific product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Specific new product development opportunities with potentially significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for new products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Business planning issues and concerns.
Market Segmentation Analysis
Five-year test volume and sales forecasts for major applications, including:
- Forensic Testing - Cancer
- Paternity Testing/HLA Typing - Genetic Diseases
- Comparison of major molecular diagnostic analyzers.
- Extensive review of molecular diagnostic technologies, test formats, detection methodologies, trends in testing automation and target/signal amplification methods.
- Worldwide listings of companies developing new molecular diagnostic technologies and products.
- Extensive strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new technologies/products in R&D.
Applied Gene Technologies
Genetic Diseases, Cancer, Forensic and Paternity testing markets are among the most rapidly growing segments of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products that will require innovative marketing approaches. The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the introduction of cost-effective and automated systems with amplification methods. In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by these markets, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies. Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the next five years.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook