Timetric's "Vossloh AG (VOS) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vossloh AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Vossloh AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Vossloh AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Vossloh AG (Vossloh), is a rail infrastructure company. The company specializes in providing transport technology for rail infrastructure and technology markets. The company manufactures rail fasteners; rail switch, actuating and monitoring systems. In addition, it also provides production, maintenance and shipment of long rails along reconditioning and recycling of old rails. Moreover, Vossloh offers diesel locomotives along with maintenance and leasing services to urban and suburban trains for a variety of operations. The company also develops and manufactures key electrical components and systems for light rail vehicles. The company has its operations in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia. Vossloh is headquartered in Werdohl, Germany.
- 1 Vossloh AG - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Vossloh AG - Company Overview
- 1.2 Vossloh AG - Business Description
- 1.3 Vossloh AG - Major Products and Services
- 2 Vossloh AG - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Vossloh AG - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Vossloh AG - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Vossloh AG - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Vossloh AG - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Vossloh AG - Solvency
- 2.2.4 Vossloh AG - Valuation
- 2.3 Vossloh AG - Key Competitors
- 3 Vossloh AG - Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
- 3.1 Vossloh AG - M&A and Partnerships Strategy
- 4 Vossloh AG - Recent Developments
- 5 Vossloh AG - SWOT Analysis
- 5.1 Vossloh AG - SWOT Analysis - Overview
- 5.2 Vossloh AG - Strengths
- 5.3 Vossloh AG - Weaknesses
- 5.4 Vossloh AG - Opportunities
- 5.5 Vossloh AG - Threats
- 6 Vossloh AG - Company Statement
- 7 Vossloh AG - History
- 8 Vossloh AG - Key Employees
- 9 Vossloh AG - Key Employee Biographies
- 10 Vossloh AG - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 10.1 Vossloh AG - Head Office
- 10.2 Vossloh AG - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 11 Appendix
- 11.1 Methodology
- 11.2 Ratio Definitions
- 11.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Vossloh AG - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Vossloh AG - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Vossloh AG - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Vossloh AG - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Vossloh AG - History
- Table 6: Vossloh AG - Key Employees
- Table 7: Vossloh AG - Key Employee Biographies
- Table 8: Vossloh AG - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Vossloh AG - Total Income and Net Profit
- Figure 2: Vossloh AG - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Vossloh AG - Solvency
- Figure 4: Vossloh AG - Valuation