Vital Metals Limited (VML) - Company Capsule
Timetric's "Vital Metals Limited (VML) - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Vital Metals Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about "Vital Metals Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of "Vital Metals Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Vital Metals Limited (VML) is a mineral exploration and development company. The company acquires, explores, and develops gold, tin, silver, zinc, indium, uranium, base metals, and tungsten deposit properties. Its projects include Watershed, Doulnia, Aue, Kollo, Boungou South, Nabenia, Loubel, and Koubongo East projects. VML's Watershed project is located 35 km northwest of Mount Carbine, 115 km northwest of Cairns in hilly open woodlands in Far North Queensland, Australia and produces tungsten deposits. The company's Doulnia Gold Project located in southern Burkina Faso, West Africa covering an area 70,000 sq km of Birimian Greenstone Belts and produces gold and tungsten deposits. It has operations in Australia, Germany, and Burkina Faso. VML is headquartered in Subiaco, Western Australia, Australia.
- 1 Vital Metals Limited - Business Analysis
- 1.1 Vital Metals Limited - Company Overview
- 1.2 Vital Metals Limited - Major Products and Services
- 2 Vital Metals Limited - Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
- 2.1 Vital Metals Limited - Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
- 2.2 Vital Metals Limited - Key Financial Performance Indicators
- 2.2.1 Vital Metals Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- 2.2.2 Vital Metals Limited - Asset and Liabilities
- 2.2.3 Vital Metals Limited - Solvency
- 2.3 Vital Metals Limited - Competitive Benchmarking
- 2.3.1 Vital Metals Limited - Efficiency
- 3 Vital Metals Limited - Recent Developments
- 4 Vital Metals Limited - Key Employees
- 5 Vital Metals Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
- 5.1 Vital Metals Limited - Head Office
- 5.2 Vital Metals Limited - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
- 6 Appendix
- 6.1 Methodology
- 6.2 Ratio Definitions
- 6.3 Disclaimer
- List of Tables
- Table 1: Vital Metals Limited - Major Products and Services
- Table 2: Vital Metals Limited - Key Ratios - Annual
- Table 3: Vital Metals Limited - Key Ratios - Interim
- Table 4: Vital Metals Limited - Key Capital Market Indicators
- Table 5: Vital Metals Limited - Key Employees
- Table 6: Vital Metals Limited - Subsidiaries
- List of Figures
- Figure 1: Vital Metals Limited - Revenue and Operating Profit
- Figure 2: Vital Metals Limited - Financial Position
- Figure 3: Vital Metals Limited - Solvency
- Figure 4: Vital Metals Limited - Efficiency