TA Holdings Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "TA Holdings Limited : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "TA Holdings Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "TA Holdings Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "TA Holdings Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
TA Holdings Limited (TA), a subsidiary of Masawara PLC, is an investment holding company. The company involves in the insurance, hotels, and agro-chemicals business in Zimbabwe, Uganda, Botswana, and South Africa. It provides a range of short term insurance products, including medical, industrial, motor, domestic, bonds and guarantees, marine, household, risk management, alternative risk financing, fire and allied perils, miscellaneous and accident, and engineering and related policies. It also offers life assurance, pension, and asset management services and reinsurance and insurance management services. It also involves in the hotel management; hospitality and leisure; and micro finance activities. In addition, TA manufactures and distributes ammonium nitrate and granular fertilizers; and distributes agricultural chemicals, including fungicides, herbicides, fumigants, insecticides, and specialty chemicals. Furthermore, the company produces and sells gaseous oxygen, liquid oxygen, anhydrous ammonia, and nitric acid. TA is headquartered in Harare, Zimbabwe.