Sri Ayudhya Capital Public Company Limited (AYUD) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
Timetric's "Sri Ayudhya Capital Public Company Limited (AYUD) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Sri Ayudhya Capital Public Company Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Sri Ayudhya Capital Public Company Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Sri Ayudhya Capital Public Company Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sri Ayudhya Capital Public Company Limited (Sri Ayudhya) is an investment holding company which focuses on insurance business. The company, along with its subsidiary, Sri Ayudhya General Insurance Public Company Limited (SAGIPCL), offers a range of non-life insurance products to individuals and corporate customers. It offers insurance products for fire, marine, transportation, motor, travel, electronic equipment, and personal and group accident. The company also offers money insurance, erection all risks insurance, machinery insurance, burglary insurance, workmen’s compensation insurance, contractor’s plants and machinery insurance, all risk insurance, credit card, public liability insurance, and investment products. The company distributes its products through a network of agents and brokers, direct sales, financial institutions and affiliated companies. It has a presence in the northern, central, eastern, north eastern and southern regions of Thailand. Sri Ayudhya is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.
The company reported gross premium written of THB3,082.4 million in fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), a decrease of 1.8% over FY2015. Its net premium written was THB1,795.9 million in FY2016, a decrease of 5.4% over FY2015.